448/412 in my srt4

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
my friend had one, it had some mild bolt ons, the problem with these cars was A the interior was stupid tight. i literally barely fit in one, and i'm 6' at 135lbs. B was they handle like fucking crap. C the transmissions are shit. i know st motorsports does these up all the time and they're faster then shit once $$ is dumped into them. rather have a 3 speed

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
Nota. You probably saw one like mine around. I've seen a yellow one with black hood that's stock. But mine has only made it on the streets of our area for one day. And that was beginning of summer to a cruise in at eastern shore. But it was tuned by Matt Morrison at TDC in mobile.

NotaHybrid

I'm slow
Reaction score
Nota. You probably saw one like mine around. I've seen a yellow one with black hood that's stock. But mine has only made it on the streets of our area for one day. And that was beginning of summer to a cruise in at eastern shore. But it was tuned by Matt Morrison at TDC in mobile.

Ah makes sense. I do see him everywhere.

3vstang

forum member
Reaction score
Had my srt4 put on the dyno to get a baseline tune done with my new turbo.

PTE6262 turbo, at only 18/19psi pump 93 gas. very conservitive.. I want to run 23-24psi on pump for a street tune and 28 on race gas...

once we get it back on the dyno for more boost i should see over 500 on pump for the street :thumb2:

My buddy has the same turbo on the stock block. Bought it that way, never had it dyno'd, but he was curious what it'd make. I'm not too familiar with these cars, or his other mods, but it pulls pretty damn good.

Nice numbers btw, will be a monster on race gas.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
cool... but no way in hell I would drive a riced up neon. different strokes for defferent fokes...

NotaHybrid

I'm slow
Reaction score
i think I have seen your mustang, the one in the avatar. I have a 05 blue vert. lowered on 19's

Probably. There is one around here similar to mine with chrome wheels. I think I've seen yours as well. I work in Daphne, so that's probably why.

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
cool... but no way in hell I would drive a riced up neon. different strokes for defferent fokes...

riced out?
it has wheels, and a cf hood and trunk (all for weight reduction, wheels are forged)

other than that I havnt done a single mod to the exterior.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back