700/700 Terminator Dyno

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
Must suck having Pomona in your back yard and fighting CARB compliancy and E-checks. Glad to see and hear racing enthusiasts in CA are remaining determined to enjoy their hobby. Impressive number no matter where the car is BTW. I remember dreading that stupid e-check every 2 years when I lived in SD.

Last edited:

Candy10

forum member
Reaction score
I just happened to stop in when they were testing it. Im not bragging LOL, the smog comment was meant to be funny, I just like the car and wanted to share.

As far as my shitty camera, get over it.

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
. Im not bragging LOL, the smog comment was meant to be funny, I just like the car and wanted to share.

As far as my shitty camera, get over it.

Never thought you were. I was commending you and every other guy out there for sticking to your guns and enjoying the hobby of racing. :headbang:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
OK, I'll ask...why is dude sitting on the back of it? Better traction on the dyno rollers I assume?

01yellerCobra

forum member
Reaction score
OK, I'll ask...why is dude sitting on the back of it? Better traction on the dyno rollers I assume?
That would be my guess. Buddy of mine had to sit in the back of his 950rwhp Fox along with a couple of friends.

If that's GTR it's the same dyno that fox was on.

Candy10

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, those guys do it on most every car they run. I only put down 490 and they sit on it LOL. Couldn't say how much difference it makes,,,

01yellerCobra

forum member
Reaction score
I'm curious if its needed. If they need to do it for every car then they need to look into how they strap the cars down. I've seen 600hp cars do fine without anyone in the trunk. My last car dynoed 500rwhp on two different dynos and only needed straps.

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
I'm curious if its needed. If they need to do it for every car then they need to look into how they strap the cars down. I've seen 600hp cars do fine without anyone in the trunk. My last car dynoed 500rwhp on two different dynos and only needed straps.

I've only seen that on 1000 and higher cars or in that range.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back