9/11 Patriot Run 56k go for a walk

blk5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!! I still have a lot more pics to go through, so those will get put up soon too. Looking over the silent auction records, some people got some ridiculous deals. We sold a set of Kooks 2011-12 axle backs for $300, retail was more than double that. A Boss302 manifold sold for half price!

Blk5.0, I'll try to find more pics. Those are the Steeda Spyder wheels if you wanted the name. By chance do you have the TSW Strips on your car? If so, got any pics you could send me?

Yea my rims are strip. toss me ur mail and i will send you some pics. yea i know those are spyders but i cant seem to find a black stang with those in a machined finish.

NotQuik

I can't drive
Reaction score
Yea my rims are strip. toss me ur mail and i will send you some pics. yea i know those are spyders but i cant seem to find a black stang with those in a machined finish.

If I remember correctly that car is actually Kona Blue...Kind of hard to tell from the pic though.

Chino

03 Mach 1 & 08 GT
Reaction score
OP, what is the brand and model of your buddys rims?

I'll find out but I believe they're Asantis.

Pete, thanks for coming out with the Mak Performance crew. I'll get your shirts out to you. Just was busy making sure everything runs as smooth as possible.

Viperrmk

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting some pics. I had a great time out there, even in the blistering hot sun.

Originally Posted by blk5.0

I have a pic of the car. I will see if i can post it up later tonight along with some of my pics as well. It 5.0 is Kona blue though.

blk5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting some pics. I had a great time out there, even in the blistering hot sun.

I have a pic of the car. I will see if i can post it up later tonight along with some of my pics as well. It 5.0 is Kona blue though.

hey thanks man

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
Great Thread Ricky. Just to let everyone know we have started preliminary talks for this years event. Will post as things become more solid.

One nice thing that was given away by one of our local members jobs was a complete goody bag from Ft Lauderdale Ferrari. He is a Tech there. We decided to give that away to the person that drove the furthest. It was awarded through the Muscle Stangs of Miami with there car show awards. Don't remember the specific location but it was very close to Jacksonville I believe.

Distance has no bearing on a fun weekend. We have groups of cars that plan for this ahead of time. Once we post the details, see if you can arrange to be there.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back