A couple....Cough..Cough, cosmetic mods done

Cali HP Addict

forum member
Reaction score
My baby got a facelift. I have the lower black billet grill on order. Next she is going to get an aluminum Saleen hood, Hot Rod black painted rear panel (same as I used on the splitter), black rear medalion and maybe a Roush rear spoiler for the finali.

Last edited:

Josh@PMP

Reaction score
I really like that grill and have been thinking about it for my car... I don't want to loose my fogs though, I really like them.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looking good, but I agree, I'd want to keep my foglights.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
looks great but im a fan of my fogs as well. thats a hell of a ride though :thumbsup:

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I really like that grill and have been thinking about it for my car... I don't want to loose my fogs though, I really like them.
+1
Looking good, but I agree, I'd want to keep my foglights.
+2
looks great but im a fan of my fogs as well. thats a hell of a ride though :thumbsup:
+3

That having been said, you have a real clean look, and that splitter is by far the best I've seen...where have you been buddy? We haven't seen you on the forum lately...or if you have I've missed your posts....finally got the Moroso A/O Sep w/Earl's fittings...thanks again for the advice:thumb:

Cali HP Addict

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! The elimination of the fogs is what makes it unique, for a GT anyways. I wasn't using them anyways and if I need more light I will go with HID's or mount the fogs behind the grill. The grill is a carriage works piece that I picked up at Moss for $150. I think the best mod was the Cervini 500 splitter . It would have looked great with the stock grill also. It is the first piece I have prepped and painted "Automotive Style" instead of rattle can and I enjoyed it.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks badass Ryan!

I'm glad you went this route over the Street Scene's kit from a little while ago.

travelers

Reaction score
Looks good. I like the look without the fog lites. Whose front splitter are you using?

webb06gt

Reaction score
Just curious where exactly you go that grille? I have been looking for one without foglights. I didn't see that grille on the carraig works website.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back