Adj. uca help handling?

Sam Strano

forum member
Reaction score
Tell me more about your sway bars. How will easy is it to use these sway bars to balance your car? Prices on a set of front and rear?

The adjustment is simple at both ends. Nothing to it at all. Both bars are 3 way adjustable so you have a number of combinations to pick from when tuning the car. The sizes and rates of the bars were picked to allow a useable range of options. Adjustment isn't much good if it's so crazy it's not workable. :)

A set of bars is $379.99 (slightly less that way than individually...also available that way as well).

Made from ST52.3 Steel wtih a tensile strength of 85,000 psi and a yield of of 75,000 psi and we include all new hardware and high durometer (88 +/- 3 point) bushings for minimum deflection. Also the front bar brackets are much, much beefier than what most other use as we've seen repeated failures of those on the Eibach/FRPP bars.

Here is what they look like. The rear bar will NOT fit a convertible, just so you know.
p71708141408.jpg

miketexass788

forum member
Reaction score
The adjustment is simple at both ends. Nothing to it at all. Both bars are 3 way adjustable so you have a number of combinations to pick from when tuning the car. The sizes and rates of the bars were picked to allow a useable range of options. Adjustment isn't much good if it's so crazy it's not workable. :)

A set of bars is $379.99 (slightly less that way than individually...also available that way as well).

Made from ST52.3 Steel wtih a tensile strength of 85,000 psi and a yield of of 75,000 psi and we include all new hardware and high durometer (88 +/- 3 point) bushings for minimum deflection. Also the front bar brackets are much, much beefier than what most other use as we've seen repeated failures of those on the Eibach/FRPP bars.

Here is what they look like. The rear bar will NOT fit a convertible, just so you know.
p71708141408.jpg

Very Nice, those will be my next suspension upgrade.

Bizzyb0nes

forum member
Reaction score
I like my ultralites...everyone talks about how soft they are but I don't see it....sure they aren't h&r race stiff...but I would say its quite comzparable to eibachs in stiffness...great street springs that would do pretty good on a track.

Sam Strano

forum member
Reaction score
I'd be more curious what the issue supposedly was... :)

They should feel similar to Eibach's as they are very similar in working rates (but Ultralites are more consistent in height and lighter weight). Sport springs are balance very similarly, but a bit softer.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back