Advanti Racing Hybris

Lucky_13

forum member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with Advanti Racing wheels? The 19x9.5 is very reasonably priced and weighs in at 20 lbs.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/resu...l=Mustang+Boss+302&autoYear=2012&autoModClar=

Search for wheels for a 2012 Boss 302 if above link doesn't work.

They are flow formed and owned by Konig, which to my understanding licenses the technology (MAT) from Enkei.

Seems like too good of a deal to be true. Tempted to pick up a set and use them as track wheels with the new 285/35/19 Rival size.

Thoughts?

Mineral_'01

forum member
Reaction score
Pretty cool find. These must have just hit the market not to long ago. It looks like they should have ample clearance for big brakes or Brembo cars, just judging by the photos. I am not sure about the +40 offset and 6.8" back spacing running up front. Just for reference, the SVE drift wheels in 19"x9.5" are a confirmed fit on the front with a +35 offset and 6.6" backspace. (Norm can probably help here) The weight is definitely a great selling point on the Advanti's though.

Buy 'em and be the first to review them on a S197!

Lucky_13

forum member
Reaction score
I have a few feeler emails out, and I'm not too concerned about clearance as I've run 19x9.5 +35 before, and rtr is 19x9.5 +33 I believe. I wasn't too fond of the steering feel with the 35 offset wheels, though (ran w 275/40/19). Maybe these will be a nice little christmas experiment!

Overtorqued

Reaction score
Nice...I like those. They do seem like a good deal if the weight is correct.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back