Aeroforce Interceptor gauge tech vid.

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Check out the video I made of the new Aeroforce Interceptor gauge. I think all of the 2011 5.0L and 2011 GT500 guys will appreciate this. Since the 2011 Gt's and Gt500's now come with widebands from the factory there's no need to purchase an aftermarket wideband gauge. All you need is an Aeroforce gauge and it's going to give you the ability to display and read the real time air fuel reading in addition to all of the other parameters that the Aeroforce gauge already offers.

All you need to do with the gauge us set it up under Platform 4. Then choose the BSB1 A/F parameter and you're good to go. We'll be installing it with one of the Roush vent gauge pods but you can also install them in any of SOS dual or triple pillar pods as well.

Last edited:

Full_Tilt

forum member
Reaction score
I believe the wide bands are the front's.. not the rears.. ? ?

Im pretty sure the post-cat sensors are 3 wire, so yes, theyre just narrowbands.
The only reason theyre even there is probably just to see if the cat is up to temp.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jared, can you please take a picture of the white faced gauge and chrome bezel with the factory gauges behind it.

I'd like to see how well they match.

If it's a perfect match, I'd be down for a dual set.

jsnyng

Reaction score
Jared, can you please take a picture of the white faced gauge and chrome bezel with the factory gauges behind it.

I'd like to see how well they match.

If it's a perfect match, I'd be down for a dual set.

Here's a pic of one of mine.

Aeroforce Interceptor by jsnyng, on Flickr

The devices are very, very cool... when they work. I bought my dual gauges brand new back in December. One arrived more or less DOA. It would boot up, but then it would power off after only a few seconds. AeroForce's customer service stinks. There is NO phone number for them that you can call as the consumer. I had to go post on their forums in 3 different places and did not get a response at all the first two days. I ended up sending emails to their service and sales email addresses. Another 2 days passed before hearing anything from them. The email correspondence I got was less than helpful. Finally after another week of the 2nd gauge being dead, they gave me a return authorization. I sent the 2nd gauge back in to them in January, and I still don't have it back. They haven't acknowledged they even have it although I have sent them 2 emails with tracking info just asking them to acknowledge they have it. Nothing. After seeing Jared's video, I noticed that my single working gauge doesn't have the parameter he specified available. I posted in their forum asking how to validate that I'm on platform 4 and also sent emails to both addresses I have. Yep, nothing back yet. Like I said, when the product is working, it's very nice, but the customer service of AeroForce sucks.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Damn. I was SERIOUSLY about to order some of these. If their customer service sucks that bad though, I'm can't see it. Not for $239 single and $400 double. And I wanted a double setup.

jsnyng

Reaction score
Damn. I was SERIOUSLY about to order some of these. If their customer service sucks that bad though, I'm can't see it. Not for $239 single and $400 double. And I wanted a double setup.

Jared@Lethal - I didn't mean to poop in your thread. This product is great when it works. I'm not one of those guys who just goes out and gripes about stuff on the internet. As a matter of fact, this is the first time I've publicly told anybody about my problems with AeroForce. It just seemed like some serious forum interest was building in the product, and I felt it necessary to let the other members here who I value as friends and technical resources about my experience.

VTXFrank - I judge a company long-term by how well they take care of me after the sale. Pre-sale the service was great. I ordered the dual gauges from an authorized AeroForce vendor who told me that these gauges don't just sit on their shelves but are custom-made upon order. I was skeptical, but I was assured that's how it was. I ordered them from the vendor. The order immediately went to a "build pending" status. Three days later I got an email letting me know that my credit card had been charged, the gauges had been built, and they had been shipped directly from Aeroforce. A couple of days later I received the gauges. Overall, the buying experience was just fine. My complaint is that since December I haven't had two working gauges, and since January I've had an empty hole in my SOS pillar pod with a wire dangling there where another AeroForce gauge is supposed to be. It was kind of embarrassing at the car show this weekend with my car clayed, waxed, and shining with a big empty hole in the pillar.

You guys may get lucky out of the hole and get gauges that work. Mine did not.

RSKtakR

Reaction score
wow that sucks.. i was also wanting 1 or 2 of these.. but if thier customer service sucks that bad.. then i cant justify dropping $400 for a set of these only to end up w/ no guages. I hope they get your parts back to you asap though!

jsnyng

Reaction score
wow that sucks.. i was also wanting 1 or 2 of these.. but if thier customer service sucks that bad.. then i cant justify dropping $400 for a set of these only to end up w/ no guages. I hope they get your parts back to you asap though!

Yeah, it's just getting worse at this point. They finally responded to my forum post today 24+ hours later. I'm OK with a 1-day response as long as it is helpful. Then they didn't answer my direct question. They asked me a question. I replied exactly 5 minutes after their question. They responded exactly 5 minutes after my response asking where I bought it from and when. I posted exactly 5 minutes after that telling them all of the information and asking for them to confirm that they had my broken one in their possession and even posted the USPS delivery confirmation that showed it had been delivered to them. No response since, just crickets. AeroForce support sucks.

Back