Aftermarket Clutch Decision - Need help

bpmurr

forum member
Reaction score
Right now the stock 2010 clutch is still on back order. I'm pretty much at the point where I don't care about the cost differences and want to get my car back on the road. I've nailed the brand down to McLeod. The question is do I want the RST or the RXT unit? My car is a street car that sees a lot of daily driving. The most I can see myself doing is putting a 2.9 Whipple on it down the road. From what I can tell the RST (800HP) is organic and the RXT (1000HP) is ceramic. Doing some research on the the web leads me to think the organic is better for street driving as ceramic can be rough at low speeds. I'd like to get communities input on this because I don't want to make the wrong choice. This is money I wasn't planning to spend in the first place. (Thanks Ford! :mad2:)

Last edited:

JJ@WMS

forum member
Reaction score
You daily drive so I would go with the RST unit myself.

Give me a shout if I can be of any help,

JJ

AJ

US Muscle, AUS Hustle....
Reaction score
Sorry to hear they are still giving you the run around. I would recommend the RST for your goals.

bpmurr

forum member
Reaction score
I ordered a RST kit today from Lethal, that said it could ship out today as well. Sorry AJ but I was under the gun about getting it ordered. I appreciate your help and will remember that on my next purchase for the car.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back