AirLift/Rotiform Install Write Up with Lots of Pictures

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I need a moist towelette.....:drool:

I tried my best not to LOL on this but it didn't happen.

You are right Cam, I do love it. Such a beautiful car. Love the stealth tank too. How well does it work when you go from back and forth quickly. Will the tank keep up with it?

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Man, I want to drive down to NoVA just to see this thing in person. Nice work on the install--I'm loving the tank in the spare tire well.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I need a moist towelette.....:drool:

I have to keep them handy everytime I look at the car. BTW, thanks for the Facebook love on the Air Lift page :thumb2:

Side note, do you know what the PSI rating is on this 2.5gal aluminum tank? I read it was between 200 and 400psi but cant remember where I saw it. Right now I have it at 150psi

Looks good

Thanks man!

I tried my best not to LOL on this but it didn't happen.

You are right Cam, I do love it. Such a beautiful car. Love the stealth tank too. How well does it work when you go from back and forth quickly. Will the tank keep up with it?

It can raise from driving height to higher clearance fine, and can raise from 0psi to drive height with some hiccup at 150psi in the tank.

Man, I want to drive down to NoVA just to see this thing in person. Nice work on the install--I'm loving the tank in the spare tire well.

If you are planning to be in the area anytime, let me know. I live in Leesburg, so it's not far from Fredricksburg either. Looking forward to get the car home after I get the hardtop installed and massage out the small rubbing I have present in the rear.

xAeons

forum member
Reaction score
Can you move to Long Island and come be my friend so I can just stare at your car? You can drive the Challenger and we can switch!! You know you wanna ;)

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
You gotta get those wheels done in gloss black Cam!!!!

I'm not a fan of gloss black wheels, the finish of these wheels in person is really interesting. I may wrap it next year in a matte pearl white and could do satin black wheels.

lamborghini-gallardo-lp5604-matt-white1.jpg

never!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Shoot... I want a JOB! haha. Lot boy..car washer..transport...parts guy, whatever.
But yeah, a lift would be nice too.

But Jeff I couldn't take you away from NC. You love it there, haha.

Maybe I'll enlist your help for a possible car show next Spring if you are interested. Long story short, we used to do car shows at our main store over a decade ago and stopped because people being disrespectful. I'm trying to bring it all back hopefully this spring.

In return, I'll give you lift tokens you can redeem for time in our shop.

haha

So when ya coming back down this way man ?id love to see that thing in person with the air lift and new wheels

Well, I'm going to NC this weekend to visit friends, but I'll be taking my truck. I am planning on attending the 50th anniversary show in Charlotte though... I need to start reserving stuff for that.

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
But Jeff I couldn't take you away from NC. You love it there, haha.

Maybe I'll enlist your help for a possible car show next Spring if you are interested. Long story short, we used to do car shows at our main store over a decade ago and stopped because people being disrespectful. I'm trying to bring it all back hopefully this spring.

In return, I'll give you lift tokens you can redeem for time in our shop.

haha

Well, I'm going to NC this weekend to visit friends, but I'll be taking my truck. I am planning on attending the 50th anniversary show in Charlotte though... I need to start reserving stuff for that.

what 50th show? when is it?

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Your rims look like the oem rims you replaced...on purpose?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back