Alabama International Dragway Steele, AL.

burkem

forum member
Reaction score
Ahh, I thought it was tomorrow. I would go on sunday, but I will be going to that Birmingham Run car meet/cruise. Some of yall local guys should go too so Im not the only Mustang there haha.

burkem

forum member
Reaction score
I met a gut tonight who is a member of Southern Stangs and he was interested in getting his club to join us at Steele on Friday. Is anybody here a member of that club?

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
I think their out of Huntsville. The club I was in did some thing's with them.

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score

How far east of B'ham are you lol? I just map quest to Steele and its an hour and 45 min. (82 miles) drive for me. Not sure if I want to try and venture that far out without having the street tires on. Ill let you know for sure later this week. I also still dont have my LCA bushings so who knows...

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
How far east of B'ham are you lol? I just map quest to Steele and its an hour and 45 min. (82 miles) drive for me. Not sure if I want to try and venture that far out without having the street tires on. Ill let you know for sure later this week. I also still dont have my LCA bushings so who knows...
I'm real close to B'ham, about 15 miles east.

It's an hour and 25 minutes from my house, 74 miles.
we can make it in less than that:)

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Ok, guys the weather will be great, who is going this friday?? I'm going for sure, we can meet up somewhere around 8pm and cruise together, or you can ride solo. If you have never been, it's easy to find take I-59 north untill you reach the Steele ext. take a right, and an immediate right, keep bearing right untill you smell burned rubber and race fuel:). lmn what you wanna do, pm me if you want my phone number.

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Might be able to go. And I'm good with cruising in together if I can go.

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Do it, do it, do it...... Sorry had to throw in a little peer pressure. Lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back