alignment shifts on acceleration after bracket install

TheSlow1

forum member
Reaction score
I recently put my second set of UPR relocation brackets in my car and now while cruising on the interstate if I give it a little throttle the car will pull left and when i let off it will snap back to the right. I have measured the distances the best I can while on the ground and for the most part everything looks pretty square but until I get it on a rack I won't know for sure. Wondering if you have any advice on measurements I might be able to check to make sure the brackets are in properly. I only say this because I noticed that there is up to a half inch of slop on each side when the bolts are not completely tight and this could allow for the misalignment issue.

thanks in advance

Larry

UPRGabby

S197 ***** Sponsor!
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I recently put my second set of UPR relocation brackets in my car and now while cruising on the interstate if I give it a little throttle the car will pull left and when i let off it will snap back to the right. I have measured the distances the best I can while on the ground and for the most part everything looks pretty square but until I get it on a rack I won't know for sure. Wondering if you have any advice on measurements I might be able to check to make sure the brackets are in properly. I only say this because I noticed that there is up to a half inch of slop on each side when the bolts are not completely tight and this could allow for the misalignment issue.

thanks in advance

Larry

Hello Larry,
Please give Jeremy a call at the shop: 561-588-6630 to go over the hardware that you received.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back