AM Now Carries Injector Dynamics ID1000 for 05-14 Mustangs!

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I created this thread to inform fellow power addicts who are looking to take their Mustang to the next level. Whether it's with forced induction or dry nitrous, using a high quality fuel injector is crucial to your engine's performance, stability, and longevity!

AmericanMuscle is now carrying Injector Dynamics ID1000 fuel injectors!

As most of you know, these fuel injectors simply cannot be beat as far as quality, performance, and accuracy. With a flow capacity of 96 lbs/hr or 1015 cc/min @ 43.5psi, they'll easily support up to 1000hp!

Don't plan on making crazy power in the near future? No problem!

In my personal opinion- The best part about ID1000 injectors is their accuracy. These injectors are so accurate, they'll easily support a 300hp engine without sacrificing any drive-ability manners or burning excessive fuel. Part of this accuracy comes from being batch tested and matched into sets based on their individual dynamic flow. Which allows the Air/Fuel ratio from cylinder to cylinder to be identical and stable.

If you're looking to upgrade fuel injectors to support more power- upgrade to the last fuel injectors your Mustang will ever need!

Don't forget we have Price Matching or our Forum Discount code available, too. We'll always have the best prices possible! If you would like to Price Match any of our parts, including the ID1000's, simply contact our Mustang Experts at the number in my signature! Or shoot me a PM for the Forum Discount code!

Shane

Last edited:

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Bumping this thread once to help spread the word!

Shane

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back