Amazing Videos

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
Fuckers are nuts! Hope they have Obamacare lol!

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
This video is out of the UK. It is absolutely amazing. When I first saw it about 3 years ago, I had a lump in my throat.

Embrace Life - always wear your seat belt

www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-8PBx7isoM

FYI...

The campaign has scooped a wide range of awards, including YouTube Ad of the Year, a Prince Michael International Road Safety Award, Gold World Medal, New York International Advertising Awards; a Bronze Lion at the Cannes International Advertising Awards; Highly Commended from the Chartered Institute of Highways and Transportation and the advert was also featured in the Advertising Producers Award (APA) 2010 collection. - See more at: http://www.sussexsaferroads.gov.uk/...e-seatbelt-campaign.html#sthash.uKGkKYmB.dpuf

Last edited:

GreenTerror

forum member
Reaction score
Great video. Videos like that used to not get to me, but now that I have a family and two kids every time I see something like that it takes on a whole new meaning.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
^^^^That shit is funny!

The walmart thing, how did she not see him....then at the end, he was like excuse me....lol

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
That "stripper" from the Wal-Mart video is why the People Of Wal-Mart websites exist. She looks like she would smell, and while I think a woman with some tasteful tattoos is pretty hot, she looks plain nasty.

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
She saw him, and she liked it. She's a stripper for crying out loud. She makes her living from people watching her get naked, you think a camera in Walmart is going to bother her?!

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Try It, You'll Like It.

When the hairs on your neck stand up, amazing for a 9 year old!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back