Amazing Videos

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
All I can say is that I hope the entire thing is staged.
I worked with a guy whose brother pulled an early morning scare and the guy shot and killed him...

swat 79

forum member
Reaction score
LOL god that one gets me every time, hilarious

and no it is absolutely fake

swat 79

forum member
Reaction score
What I always found amazing with those kids was not only the fact that they throw everything nearly perfect, but their rhythm and breathing is better then most adults

Kimura

!> /\/\
Reaction score

Love it. We have some kids at my brazillian jiujitsu school that would blow your mind too. :)

What I always found amazing with those kids was not only the fact that they throw everything nearly perfect, but their rhythm and breathing is better then most adults

It's because kids tend not to have any bad habits they have to unlearn first before progressing to better technique. Kids also tend not to be as self conscience about it like adults are if they have a proper coach who are making it fun for them to learn.

The next generation of MMA fighters will all be Jon Jones like. While he might be a "hybrid" fighter now, fighters like him will be the norm in a few years. There are more "mma" schools popping up every day and soon you will see traditional single martial arts schools fading away. Which is unforunate in a way because less kids will be learning the traditions and martial way, rather than just learning to fight.

I'm lucky being a Gracie student/coach, that will still have the the traditional teaching of martial arts to go along with the efficient nontraditional ways of training. :clap:

swat 79

forum member
Reaction score
It's because kids tend not to have any bad habits they have to unlearn first before progressing to better technique. Kids also tend not to be as self conscience about it like adults are if they have a proper coach who are making it fun for them to learn.

The next generation of MMA fighters will all be Jon Jones like. While he might be a "hybrid" fighter now, fighters like him will be the norm in a few years. There are more "mma" schools popping up every day and soon you will see traditional single martial arts schools fading away. Which is unforunate in a way because less kids will be learning the traditions and martial way, rather than just learning to fight.

I'm lucky being a Gracie student/coach, that will still have the the traditional teaching of martial arts to go along with the efficient nontraditional ways of training. :clap:

All good points, and being a gracie student/coach you have a better resume then me (just a student haha)...but I always felt that training the way GSP does (trains each specific focus 1 day, ie 1 day boxing, 1 day wrestling, 1 day kickboxing, 1 day bjj etc) is more beneficial. It's also a lot more difficult to find that type of training, or be able to afford it haha

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not so much a amazing - more of a ROFLMAO

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back