Amazing Videos

blk12gt

forum member
Reaction score

Ah it'll buff out, I know a guy...

Sent from my phone, spelling mistakes brought to you courtesy of tapatalk.

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I walk the streets of NYC everyday. that vid IMO is totally unrealistic. the "homeless" have their heads down, different hair, hats or hoods, in a place that the "passer by" would not ordinarily expect to see them. It's a total set up to make a point by a organization that is focused on helping the homeless.

now don't get me wrong, I applaud the effort to raise awareness, but with a vid like this, it just turns me off to the organization.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
I walk the streets of NYC everyday. that vid IMO is totally unrealistic. the "homeless" have their heads down, different hair, hats or hoods, in a place that the "passer by" would not ordinarily expect to see them. It's a total set up to make a point by a organization that is focused on helping the homeless.

now don't get me wrong, I applaud the effort to raise awareness, but with a vid like this, it just turns me off to the organization.

They also use super emotional people. If that happened to me I would laugh.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
also makes me wonder how many people were "tested" to get those three in the video.

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
yup,wouldn't affect me much....allot of homeless drunks are there because the want to be...they like having no responsibilities and no where to be, would be different if it was some homeless kids

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
I watched this on TV and although the premise is good, it is followed through terribly. They are obviously in makeup but when the girl walks past her sister the sister is looking down and you cant really see her face... when the girl walks past her uncle, he is facing the way she is walking... of course they are not going to notice their relatives! Again, I like the idea, just wish they would have done it in a way where they could have actually noticed their loved ones on the street.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back