AmericanMuscle Black Friday Sale!

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score

Hey Guys,​

It’s that time of the year again! We’re running our Black Friday sale which is jam packed with an arsenal of Awesome Mustang parts at low prices. If you haven’t been on our site yet check it out, you don’t want to miss this! The Month of November is full of Friends, Family and Great Sales. Myself and the Entire AmericanMuscle team wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and Holiday Season! Stay tuned for more details on our Cyber Monday sale.​

-Dan​

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Now the decision is to buy now or wait until Monday...hmmmm.....

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
The good news is that you can still place an order for it at that price and lock it in. We won't charge you until it actually ships. Your bank will do an authorization and hold the funds for a few days, but since we never send them the message to fully charge it, it drops off after 3-4 business days and the money appears to be back in your account. Once we physically ship out the item, we'll charge the card.

This way, you don't miss out on the savings. Make sure to use your forums discount code on top of the sale price!

Dan

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sounds good; how hard is it to cancel the order if the items we are looking for are on sale Monday?

We can't use the forum discount and the sale promo code, can we?

WOT

forum member
Reaction score
The good news is that you can still place an order for it at that price and lock it in. We won't charge you until it actually ships. Your bank will do an authorization and hold the funds for a few days, but since we never send them the message to fully charge it, it drops off after 3-4 business days and the money appears to be back in your account. Once we physically ship out the item, we'll charge the card.

This way, you don't miss out on the savings. Make sure to use your forums discount code on top of the sale price!

Dan

Just tried ordering but the (add to cart) button doesn't work. I'm guess it's because it's out of stock?

Edit:
Never mind just worked.. LOL thanks!!

Last edited:

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Just tried ordering but the (add to cart) button doesn't work. I'm guess it's because it's out of stock?

Edit:
Never mind just worked.. LOL thanks!!

Haha glad it worked out for you. I was wondering if we had changed it to needing to be called in if it's out of stock. Let me know if you have any questions at all!

Dan

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds good; how hard is it to cancel the order if the items we are looking for are on sale Monday?

We can't use the forum discount and the sale promo code, can we?

Chris told me to make sure to take care of you. So, instead of cancelling the order, I will just credit you if that happens!

Dan

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thank you sir! Order placed and if the prices change I will get with you on Mon/Tue!

Last edited:

WOT

forum member
Reaction score
Haha glad it worked out for you. I was wondering if we had changed it to needing to be called in if it's out of stock. Let me know if you have any questions at all!

Dan

Yeah I had to double click on it a few times for it to work. Will do,Thanks again! :thumb2:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Chris told me to make sure to take care of you. So, instead of cancelling the order, I will just credit you if that happens!

Dan

Did not see what I was interested in included on the CM sale so I am good, thanks!

AMChrisRose

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
NP Greg, hit either Dan or Shane up before your next order and we'll hook you up with a great deal! Thanks again for being a loyal customer!

Chris

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back