AMStanger introduction!

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey, Mustang enthusiasts!

My name is Chris Young and I’ll be hanging out on the forums with you guys and answering any questions that you need answered!

I’ve been a member of the AM team for 2+ years now, on the customer service side. I have been a member of the SCCA for 7+ years and racing solo II for just as long. I’m really looking forward to working closely with our awesome community of modified Mustangs and bringing you guys the best product pricing and information that we can!

Please do not hesitate to ask me if you any questions at all! Seriously, I’ll answer anything (or at least try to) when it comes to modding Mustangs! This includes how to set up for drag-racing, road-racing or auto-X (solo II), the perfect street Mustang or a show winner. I can probably help out with most install questions, and have experience using most of the stuff we carry!

I look forward to meeting everybody and being a valuable resource to you guys for customer service issues and any other needs!

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks, everybody!

It is great to be aboard!

I hope everyone is having a great night, it is awesome in PA right now!

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I have a feeling I am going to like this forum! How's everybody doing on this wonderful Wednesday?

Anyone gonna be racing or showing this weekend!?

Last edited by a moderator:

Drex

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! I am new to modding, so I expect I'll be hearing from you when I have no clue what to do:)

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! I am new to modding, so I expect I'll be hearing from you when I have no clue what to do:)

Well, I will do my best to get you the right response as quickly as possible!

How's the weather on your side of the pond!? I bet you get a lot of looks in your Mustang in Germany!

bw281

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome Chris. Look forward to learning more about my 06 gt. I am in need of some goodies for my car and funds are very tight(I work at a bowling alley :rant:)

Thanks for joining this great site.

Brad.

Last edited:

jsnyng

Reaction score
Hmmm.... I thought AMStanger looked like this...

blogbioemily.jpg

You sound more... manly.

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hmmm.... I thought AMStanger looked like this...

blogbioemily.jpg

You sound more... manly.

lol, yea, that is definitely not me:)

Jason, I like that you run your 2011+ Mustang on the National Tour, very cool! There was about 8 at the National Tour event I ran at Dover.
--also, I've been through the Alpharetta area quite a few times on the drive down to my parent's in Mableton. They are moving back up here, though, so no more Deal's Gap trips for me for a little while :-( You ever take your 5.0 through the Gap?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back