Another big announcement for 2011-12 owners from Steeda - coming soon

tj@steeda

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals,

This won't be as big as the vehicle announcement but just wanted to give you a heads up that we have another great product on its way this Monday.

Check back with Steeda.com on Monday to see what the big reveal is!!

I will give you a hint... Its not the announcement of the new guy Matt and we are not giving away anything.

Thanks

TJ
____

tj@steeda

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Big apology for teasing you guys like that. We had some unforseen circumstances yesterday come up that wouldn't allow us to provide the release.

Here is the announcement you have been wating for...
CAM Idle tunes will be available by Friday of this coming week.

Price for a cam idle tune will be 90.00 and will initially be only released for manual transmission vehicles.

Automatics should be supported sometime next month and will be the same pricing.

Once again thanks for the support and hope this news was worth waiting for. The tune sounds great!!

Thanks

TJ

LindsayEOD

forum member
Reaction score
Do you have any videos for it? When will it be available to purchase on your website?

tj@steeda

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Yes we tune for introus.

I have a video but I have to warn you it is not the greatest quality. It was taken by a cell phone. So if you do not object to the quality I will post it. Please do not attribute the quality/sound of the video to the tune.

Thanks

TJ

LindsayEOD

forum member
Reaction score
Yes we tune for introus.

I have a video but I have to warn you it is not the greatest quality. It was taken by a cell phone. So if you do not object to the quality I will post it. Please do not attribute the quality/sound of the video to the tune.

Thanks

TJ

I would like to see it. I wont judge.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back