Another Blower cam question

JA BoostedSTANG

forum member
Reaction score
Did a search nothing to my liking came up, ok so so I am going to be getting some cams, I want it to sound really aggresive but yet i dont want to take all the driveabilty out of it, I would also like it to rev a little faster doesnt need to be nothing crazy and of course I want some good HP gains, I was thinking about the BBR stage 2's is there another one you would suggest and is anyone running these with a blower? How do you like them? I really like the sound of the Hot rod cams but there not a blower cam so scratch them.

radmustangs

forum member
Reaction score
Look at stage II comp spr cams. 127500, of the blower grind is 127550. At 10psi you could use either, you dont need the blower grind. Its for high boost. Its more lift more duration, its really only a little less overlap, they both would work on your current setup. its a rough idle, but wouldnt loose any drivability. i have the 127500s in my car. I have 80,000 miles on my 07 gt, i drive.

here is a vid of the idle.

http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj317/richardad11/?action=view&current=Hpipevideo.flv

Last edited:

JA BoostedSTANG

forum member
Reaction score
Look at stage II comp spr cams. 127500, of the blower grind is 127550. At 10psi you could use either, you dont need the blower grind. Its for high boost. Its more lift more duration, its really only a little less overlap, they both would work on your current setup. its a rough idle, but wouldnt loose any drivability. i have the 127500s in my car. I have 80,000 miles on my 07 gt, i drive.

here is a vid of the idle.

http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj317/richardad11/?action=view&current=Hpipevideo.flv

what kind of gains did you see before and after the instal?

radmustangs

forum member
Reaction score
well here is a dyno going from stock heads and NSR stage II cams to livernois stage II heads and stage II SPR cams I didnt go from stock. But i have seen dynos off spr stage II cams on stock heads picking up 50rwhp over stock cams.

And the exhuast in that vid is kooks catted H pipe with kooks race axle backs. I run the x pipe in my car. But that was when the kooks H pipe came out so i made a vid of it for people to hear with the kooks axle backs.

sprheadsdyno.jpg

Back