Another vid from Major League Muscle

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
well here in tacoma wa we were SUPPOSE to have just terrible weather on sat, but at the last min the mustang gods shined upon us and stopped the rain. so i called my brother in law and we spent the afternoon with our cars.

see the description in the vid, iMovie is being extra GAY so the quality is bad. as always comments and critiques are welcomed.

add another arrangement of the same vid. tell me which one you like better.

Last edited:

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Keep the vids coming! You seem to always find good locations and put together good videos.

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
Keep the vids coming! You seem to always find good locations and put together good videos.

thanks man. tacoma has a lot of great locals for this kinda stuff. and frankly since we are white and nearly 30 year old guys with mustangs we NEVER have problems with LEOs. those on ramp fly bys are triple digits. i hit 115 on mine and caleb my BIL hit 105 on his. at the end of the hwy there was a state'r that just gave up thumbs up. :beer:

iMovie really pissed my off last night. in better quality the movie looks so much better.

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
good videos man! love your wheels cant wait to buy myself a set

Last edited:

LindsayEOD

forum member
Reaction score
I think the first flows a little bit better. Both are really good though man. Nice job.

28ONE

Reaction score
Sick videos bro, I like the first one...metallica always gets the blood pumping!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I love those Saleen wheels... If only I could find a set that would fit on Brembos I'd get them. Both cars are badass! 1st video works really well. Soon enough you may find yourself using final cut instead of iMovie. iMovie always pisses me off and it restricts a creative perspective because everything is like a firm template you cant manipulate for the most part... but I digress.

Keep up the badass videos!

Randy

forum member
Reaction score
Hey man. I'm always in the Tacoma area. I live in Bremerton though. Your car sounds nice btw. Also, first vid gets my vote.

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
Hey man. I'm always in the Tacoma area. I live in Bremerton though. Your car sounds nice btw. Also, first vid gets my vote.

thank you sir. this summer we are upgrading our equipment. I've got about 15 cars that want in on these vids.

Randy

forum member
Reaction score
Well let me know if you guys ever do a cruise or anything. I pretty much have been going to puyallup KK every Friday.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back