Any coyote hunters here?

fst06stg

The Conservative
Reaction score
gonna be heading out after deer season is over. my boss has a coyote infestation of epic proportions and i cant wait to get out there and call in a few.

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was into it when I was 16, my dad always had 5-6 coyote hounds so it made it fun but he sold the dogs around the time my parents got a divorce. I haven't really been since but now I have a bunch of ground to go hunt on so I bought a Foxpro this week and plan on doing some calling this winter. I have been spending a fair amount of time reading so I can hopefully get a few kills this winter.

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
We hunt them here in Kentucky year round. My favorite thing to do is get a road kill dear and tie it to a tree then set up in a tree stand about 100 yards away. I've killed 3 in one day with this setup. I also have called them in with a recorded rabbit in distress call.

fst06stg

The Conservative
Reaction score
folks generally wait til its colder here. seems the 'yotes are on the move more since the prey is bed down more often than not.

J.Cagle

forum member
Reaction score
Had any luck? Mating season is going on right now. Makes it easier to call in. I havent had a chance to go yet...

Back