Any vendors wanna do a M90 group buy?

1andonlywhitie

The Australian...
Reaction score
As the title says... any vendors wanna do a group buy on the M90 kits?

There was a discussion about American Muscle selling a kit, cant remember exactly which one but it was a centri.

There's probably at least 6 or so of us that would be in if the price was right on the M90 kits, c'mon, these have been around a while now, surely you can hook up us S197 folk!

:beerdrink:

LuckyH

forum member
Reaction score
I'm in. I keep looking at the On3 kit. But if an M90 kit were priced in the same area I would be down to pick one up.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Good luck with this. I am just not sure how much lower they can go then the sale price Roush has on them already of $3200 - $3899, depending who you go through

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Good luck with this. I am just not sure how much lower they can go then the sale price Roush has on them already of $3200 - $3899, depending who you go through

I'm pretty sure that was for the chrome ones, which I don't see any more. find me one for 3200 and i'll buy it later this week....

also, so in for group buy!

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
where are you finding ROUSH M90s on the ROUSH site for $3200?

anyways, id be in on this. a $2500-3000 M90 GB would be right up my alley.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
yes you are right it is for the chrome ones, as that is the one that I got during the sale, which is still going on according to the Roush site, $3899, you just have to call Roush.

there were threads a while back with people getting the M90 for $3200 from Gary Yeoman Ford in FL.

I didn't get mine for $3200, but it was close. Then I went through VMP for the upgrade kit and LOVE IT!! :thumb2:

Last edited:

Chrome61

forum member
Reaction score
DKS should jump on that one in Raleigh, I know he's been talking about getting one.

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
roush must either have their costs high to dealers or they must sell at retail well enough.

im just bidding my time, the 3v is now dead....which means that M90s are going to have even less places to be bolted into. soon enough there will be a M90 blowout.

i think that American Muscle is probably the best suited to do this, as they seem to be the biggest aftermarket vendor around.

considering what was just done with the vortech kit...i dont see how an M90 couldnt go for 2k or maybe even lower.

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
if the m90 ever goes for 2k ill will have it sitting next to me for sure

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back