Any vendors wanna do a M90 group buy?

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
because even with the smallest pulley on the m90, you can put out like 7 psi. The underdrive crank pulley is the same effect as using a smaller pulley on the supercharger. The underdriven m90 guys see about 9psi.

thats why.

People install under drive pulleys to spin accessories slower which would also spin your s/c slower.

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
yeah he is talking about over driving the blower with the smaller pulley and full bolt on's in cams you can see around 460ish at 9psi but iat's might be high but its still a great blower cant wait to see one on top of my engine

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You would use a larger crank pulley to do this. I wanted to clear this up so some poor bastard don't go out and buy a set of u/d pulleys and find out they were misinformed.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yes Overdrive crank pulley, not underdrive! i almost choked on my sandwich when i read that lol

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Okay so they are giving us a nice break but its not going to be as good as the deal ran on the polished blowers. Please PM me and I'll fill you in on the details I need 5 purchases to make this price happen. If we can do it Id be happy to get these for you guys!

so how long you plan on keeping this open for and how many buyers do you have so far?

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
so how long you plan on keeping this open for and how many buyers do you have so far?

I have one committed with a few on the fence, Im going to run this untill we get 5 or it looks otherwise.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Jump on it guys. The power from this blower is plenty without worrying about blowing your motor. It has been the best mod decision I have made about my car.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have 3 guys ready to go, 1 on the fence. I need at least 1 or possibly 2 more people to get this deal going!! Let me know if your interested. I have recieved a ton of PM's and calls about this so thanks everyone who has contacted us!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back