Anyone from the houston area?

DSargent09

Get iT!
Reaction score
I have lots of questions about the tune I'm currently running and want to know where a good shop is around here... Also where are some local meets?

onebadgsx

Reaction score
I'm in cypress, west side mustangs forum you can find some meets. I wouldn't let anyone local tune my car. Do mail order with datalogging, or travel. No in Houston worth a shit at tuning new 5.0. I have personally tried a couple with poor results and know plenty of people that have tried the others with poor results.

Bodam

forum member
Reaction score
I ran a PSI tune. It was a good safe tune. It ran very good. But it is a VERY conservative tune. Not that it's a bad thing, just letting you know.

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
definately hit up westsidemustangs

The forum there is a little slow, but you do get the local meeting spots.

Napoleon85

forum member
Reaction score
I'm usually the last one to call someone on this... but this thread is about as far away from tech as you could possibly get.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
not_tech_by_bigray327.jpg

Please review the posting rules & post accordingly - moved

http://s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27605

http://s197forum.com/forum/announcement.php?f=109

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
Wouldn't get a tune locally either. PSI is just too damn hard to reach. The only way is to fucking drive there and talk to them face to face.

Sent from my galaxy II while double clutching and blowing the welds on the intake.

DSargent09

Get iT!
Reaction score
Wouldn't get a tune locally either. PSI is just too damn hard to reach. The only way is to fucking drive there and talk to them face to face.

Sent from my galaxy II while double clutching and blowing the welds on the intake.

They returned my e mail yesterday. I think I'll stick with what I'm running now, and eventually head over there

Bodam

forum member
Reaction score
PSI will call you back, but it will take time. It's basically a one man show now. Call the shop number and ask for Benny. Leave you number and he will call you back. But again, it will take time.

Once you do get ahold of them, they will stay late for you, and do anything that it takes to make you happy. He dyno'd my car for free, and even let me load another tune on the car to compare it to his. Benny is a cool dude. He just needs a hot girl to answer the phones for him.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back