Anyone going to the NMRA race in Bradenton this weekend?

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
I'll be there on Saturday for sure, maybe Sunday too. Not sure yet if I'm driving my car up (not racing, no cage for starters, among other things) I'm about 80 miles away, or my truck and doing the swap meet thing, or possibly just ride with a buddy and spectate but either way I'll be there!

Last edited:

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
Flying in tomorrow night. Can't wait to check out some awesome racing. Lots of very cool things going on between the Turbo Coyote Shootout, Gt500 vs Term, turbos in renegade, coyote stock and modified, etc.

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
Flying in tomorrow night. Can't wait to check out some awesome racing. Lots of very cool things going on between the Turbo Coyote Shootout, Gt500 vs Term, turbos in renegade, coyote stock and modified, etc.

Of course you'll be there, lol. You runnin' your car in the event?

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
Of course you'll be there, lol. You runnin' your car in the event?

Nope, car is a stripped shell currently. In the chassis shop getting the 25.3 cage put in. Engine is out for some tweaks. Should be a little more fun this time around, but won't be ready for quite a few months unfortunately.

So all you FL people better put on a good show! :beerchug2:

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
Nope, car is a stripped shell currently. In the chassis shop getting the 25.3 cage put in. Engine is out for some tweaks. Should be a little more fun this time around, but won't be ready for quite a few months unfortunately.

So all you FL people better put on a good show! :beerchug2:

Okay sounds good! I just hope the weather holds up, looks like there's a slight chance of rain..

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I'll be there.

If you see a an ugly dude in a BMR shirt, laying down under cars making adjustments....just give him a big kick to the ribs. He deserves it.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll be there.

If you see a an ugly dude in a BMR shirt, laying down under cars making adjustments....just give him a big kick to the ribs. He deserves it.
Kelly - your S550 still being tweaked?

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
I'll be there.

Haha, I'll be sure to do that! I'm headin' up first thing in the AM. Decided to bring some parts and park in the swap meet area, maybe even sell some lol. Black F250 w/S197 forum decal on the back window.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back