Anyone ride UTV's?

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
After all the stress this week, my wife and I stayed home from work and we spent the day out on our property. The Rhino has an MSD ignition, 2" spacers, and a modified clutch sheave. Top speed is 57mph with two people.

We also stopped at the range that we built and killed some targets with my AR15 and my wifes recently restored 1938 Springfield model 15. 2 trout fell victim to the AR and were cooked on the fire pit, and a rabbit came home for dinner.

Anyone else with UTV pics?

021.jpg

020.jpg

012.jpg

008.jpg

018.jpg

ScottsVaporGT

Reaction score
Wow, beautiful! That is what I will have one day. My goal is to live away from the city in a small house/cabin. I love being outdoors, I dont care if it hunting, fishing, camping or just walking around.

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
I thought about having the Mustang club over for a barbecue. But I'm sure it would end up in burnout contest. That wouldn't be good.

My pet Racoon named Megan. I saved her when her mother was killed by a Couger. She's better than a watch dog. She comes through the dog door and waits by the fridge for grapes. When my Chow was alive, they would play for hours.

001.jpg

1225809003.jpg

flapjack_lakes.jpg

1225809007-1.jpg

1225809005.jpg

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
Export logging is about the only industry that is strong right now. I'm lucky enough to work for John Deere's forestry division. I get to spend more time in the woods than in my office.

ScottsVaporGT

Reaction score
Export logging is about the only industry that is strong right now. I'm lucky enough to work for John Deere's forestry division. I get to spend more time in the woods than in my office.

Well thats out...I'm kind of a tree hugger lol. But I might look into their DNR and/or forestry division, maybe I can actually use my degree for once....:beer:

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
if i could afford to have one i know i would, i've seen some supercharged ones do 100+ mph out in glamis.

may have been a liter motor swap though

Last edited:

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
I looked into a R1 swap. That kind of power with my lack of restraint would not be good.

Back