Anyone Snowboard or Skate?

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone snowborad or skate? Ever tried a Freeboard? We just picked one of these up this weekend and it's a blast. It's like snowboarding on the road. yes it hurts more when you fall on the road at 20+.

Now here is the video I made this weekend... lol.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
that looks super sketchy for one snowboarding is on snow little snofter for the most part then conctrete. and when you spin can you catch a tire/edge and fall back?

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
that looks super sketchy for one snowboarding is on snow little snofter for the most part then conctrete. and when you spin can you catch a tire/edge and fall back?

Yes going down at 20+ is never a good feeling... lol

I ski. they come off when you fall, and snow is more forgiving than concrete

skiers are gay always gettin in the way and going slow :moon: lol

I've been sking sence I was 6 and most of the time it's the boarders slowing me down and chopping up the Mtns... lol

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
most of the time it's the boarders slowing me down and chopping up the Mtns... lol

+1 boarders forever getting in the way sliding down the mountain on their :moon2: or falling off the lifts... chairs, drag, t-bars... they can't cope with any of them! :chairfall: :laughlots:

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
Yes going down at 20+ is never a good feeling... lol

I've been sking sence I was 6 and most of the time it's the boarders slowing me down and chopping up the Mtns... lol

eh going down at 20mph on snow isnt bad, but f concrete

+1 boarders forever getting in the way sliding down the mountain on their :moon2: or falling off the lifts... chairs, drag, t-bars... they can't cope with any of them! :chairfall: :laughlots:

i'l give you that a lot of boarders suck, but it's also rediculously funny watching skiers yard sale or get their skis caught up trying to get on the lift.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
i love going into the "expert only" areas and boarding down them while i pass skiers eatin shit. they just cant handle ungroomed terrain

I've skied many out of bounds areas before. I'm more into speed now. I love long groomed blackes (which isn't easy to find).

Where do you ski at?

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
I've skied many out of bounds areas before. I'm more into speed now. I love long groomed blackes (which isn't easy to find).

Where do you ski at?

i wasn't talking out of bounds but i do those towards then end of the season so if they pull my pass it's no big deal.

i don't ski, but i go to mountain high in CA it's about an hour away and pretty cheap....well was til this coming season they jacked up the prices.

@ dread53 that's an awesome picture

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
I tied a piece of long toilet paper onto a stick and danced around while twirling it and it was ALMOST as cool as free boarding....lol. Anyone ever been Wakeskating?

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
snowboarding for 16 years, itll be a cold day in hell before any skiier can blame me for being a douche when he doesnt deserve it. and how many girls like skiiers?

Dread53

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If I have to snowboard to get a woman, she ain't worth it. Kind of like a woman that smokes - don't care, don't want to know, doesn't make any difference. I just won't go there!

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
I tied a piece of long toilet paper onto a stick and danced around while twirling it and it was ALMOST as cool as free boarding....lol. Anyone ever been Wakeskating?

If dancing is your cup of tea man... lol

I Wakeskate and board all summer. I'm dieing for it warm up here.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
If I have to snowboard to get a woman, she ain't worth it. Kind of like a woman that smokes - don't care, don't want to know, doesn't make any difference. I just won't go there!

X2... lol

90% of my friends I ride with board, I'm not hating on eather.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back