Anyone want to play with Photoshop?

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
The pictures of my car suck, I know. If they're not good enough to mess with I understand.

Since my full wrap idea probably isn't going to happen, I'm thinking of a stripe scheme. I'm thinking matte black stripes like the 350R, with blue pin stripes along the side instead of red:

black-shelby-gt350r-mustang.jpeg

Then make the mirror caps and spoiler the same blue as the pin stripes....and if we're really getting crazy, what if I added front and side splitters ALSO wrapped in that blue?

R8ClMPg.jpg

TzyPjk7.jpg

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
So I was a little bit drunk when I posted this...looking at it again I'm not surprised no one has jumped on it.

I found pictures of a black 11/12 with wide matte black stripes with blue pin stripes on the sides, close to what I was picturing in my head. That idea is out :doublepuke: :thumbsdown:

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
I see you've now decided against it, but I'd subscribed to this thread to do this and totally forgot about it until you posted. Anyways, here ya go!

9a83h3p.jpg

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I wouldn't do the side view mirrors or the spoiler in blue.

The stripe combo is nice though.

mach828

forum member
Reaction score
I can do a good photoshop if you can post a full size photo in good, even lighting. (like right before sunrise or right after sunset). Or a cloudy day. No editing on the photos.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back