Armageddon Twin Turbocharger Systems Are Now Availalbe at AmericanMuscle!

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I'm excited to say AmericanMuscle is now carrying Armageddon Twin Turbocharger Systems for the 2011-2014 Mustang GT & Boss 302!

For those of you who haven't gotten a chance to check out the Armageddon Twin Turbo System already, let me run through a featured components and/or brands that are standard with each kit. Then you can tell me if this kit meets your standard. Each system utilizes twin Garrett turbos, Kooks customer turbo headers, a heavy duty Fluidyne intercooler, and TiAL wastegates & blow-off valve. If your jaw hasn't dropped to the floor yet, make sure to check out the optional polished version!

Kits are offered in a satin or polished finish for your Mustang:

Armageddon Twin Turbocharger System - Polished (11-14 Mustang GT & Boss 302)

Armageddon Twin Turbocharger System - Satin (11-14 Mustang GT & Boss 302)

Needless to say, the Armageddon Twin Turbocharger kit is not only unmatched in performance, but quality! Systems can be produced to handle anywhere from 600-1200 horsepower. All depending on which of the 5 Garrett Turbo's are chosen to be used on your sinister 5.0! If you have plans to take your 2011-2014 GT or Boss 302 to the next level, the Armageddon Twin Turbocharger kit is second to none!

Take a closer look at the Armageddon Twin Turbo System on AmericanMuscle.com!

Shane

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back