Art District Photoshoot

Loudmouth1o

forum member
Reaction score
Car finally got fuel system and an even smaller pulley, pushed out 966whp and 865trq. Car has some more left in it, just trying to decide on a few things to push the limit a little further.

Ended up down in Miami and found a few good spots for pictures, figured I would share with the rest of you. Just really waiting on my wheels to come in which I have been patiently waiting on to finish off the look.

Hope you all enjoy, for more pictures/details can follow me on Instagram @jme_stang

This is just a favorite picture of mine between the colors then in black and white.

dougie b

Reaction score
awesome! one of my favorite places down there.... Best part is that it's always different year to year

here's one I helped with at a restaurant just down the street from those walls, I bet it's been covered up by now though....

*prepare yourself for loud music. I warned you.

I did not edit, or choose the music, but I did film a good portion of it. My bit of using the paint was literally just filling in his shapes....Im no graffiti master haha, but my friend JapInc is beyond talented. Check him out on facebook

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great! Did you shoot in RAW or JPEG? Do you have the original files? I'd like to take a crack at them.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
966whp?

images

Great pics, too!

2012Coyote

Fuggit.
Reaction score
These pics are fantastic.

I'm sure it's been asked before, but is that the orange plastidip? Also is the intercooler painted or powdercoated?

Where did you get the splitters for behind the back wheel?

That is all lol
Very nice car.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back