Assassin's Creed Revelations

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Who's stoked for it? Just a little over a month left.

My personal opinion is this is the best game series ever made. The story is so involving and so epic it keeps me on the edge of my couch. Gamestop is offering double reward points for Pro members if you completely pay for your pre-order before release date.

bw281

forum member
Reaction score
Looking forward to many games coming soon. I will pick this up used, I'm not a big enough fan to buy it new. I also plan on getting forza 4, the new battlefield and call of duty, and possibly rage and saints row 3.

I've been burned by buying too many games in the past and I generally wait to pick them up used for cheap.

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
I'm addicted to the Assassins series. That one and Army of 2. I cant seem to ever play enough of them.

blacks197

Reaction score
my wife hates when new ac's come out. i usually play them nonstop till its complete. The story is good enough to go to film unlike the abomination Prince of Persia

Joser281

Reaction score
Get to it! Srsly though, if you like a really good story AC is one of the best.

Oh I know, I just gotta find the time. My cousins are on the third one but just followed the story when they were on the second one and I got hooked. I, for sure, am loving the story.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The original assasin's creed was the frist game I bought when I got my ps3. The story, characters, range of motion and gameplay got me hooked and I own the entire series, cant wait for revelations! Especialy since brotherhood had such a crazy twist at the end. Def one of my favorite games ever.

Jinx

Photography Blogger
Reaction score
I got brotherhood. Finished Creed 2 about two months ago......and still trying to find time to finish the add-on missions for creed 2. This is one story that I love to see made into a movie. Its the first game that I played not because it was fun to play, but because I wanted to see how the story progressed. I even refrained from searching much online about it so I would get a spoiler on the story. And I agree Lightblade, the ending was the best twist ever.

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
Whenever the series first started I thought nothing of it. A couple years after the first one came out I figured I'd give it a shot. Ever since then I've been hooked. These games are amazing. I cannot wait until Revelations comes out.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back