Atco tonight

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Going for some cold air runs tonight on Sunoco Supreme 112 leaded race fuel. I haven't run the car for at least 3 months and it seems tonight will be a great night to go back.

Got my ARP wheel studs in last night, put the racestars back on, put an Afco heat exchanger in last weekend and am going to try and put a fan on it this afternoon before I go. I want a 10 out of the car again since I've only pulled that off once so far.

Going for broke and hopefully not broken :roflmao:

69Mach1-409

Reaction score
Good luck!

I was heading to the track with both stangs tonight as well... but that was axed late yesterday when we foundout they scheduled some soccer thing for my son tonight.. All I could say was "Thanks for the advanced notice!" HAHA!

I have a friend named Dan going in a Silver Nisimo (sp?) 350Z he just bought. We're still trying to convert him.. so if ya see him, rag on him alittle for me!

~Jason

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ill be heading to island on sunday i think, 66 degrees and sunny., perfect weather

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
ill be heading to island on sunday i think, 66 degrees and sunny., perfect weather

66 is supposed to be the high today in Atco so hopefully it will be even cooler tonight! I just hope it's not too packed so I can get a bunch of runs in to tweak my race tune for the 112. Lito wants me to shoot for 12.0 AFR on that fuel.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
66 is supposed to be the high today in Atco so hopefully it will be even cooler tonight! I just hope it's not too packed so I can get a bunch of runs in to tweak my race tune for the 112. Lito wants me to shoot for 12.0 AFR on that fuel.

12.0 AFR with a blower? even on race gas that seems, well lean!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
James told me the track was crazy crowded. He only got two runs in and neither was too satisfying to him.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
2 runs at atco!? that's gotta be some kind of shitty record for that place.

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
I got 3 runs...all of which my car was either spinning bad or wheel hop. My mph was 127, 128 and 126 and the runs were something like an 11.14, 11.3 and 11.4. I just don't know what the hell is up with my suspension....I can't believe I'm having this kind of trouble hooking up on a god damn 325/50/15 tire that's bigger than all hell. It's not like I'm making crazy power...decent but not crazy.

No problems with the 12.0 afr on that fuel at all....no detonation that the knock sensors picked up. Running something like 24 degrees timing on the race fuel tune.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back