Atlanta Meet in July!!

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Thanks Daniel. Why you selling your car? Is it 5.0 time?
I wish, lol. Long story short, we are buying a house and I want to get rid of the 410.00 per month payment. I dont have to sell it, but it would help out. See my thread about selling it for the long story.

Airportguy770

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome guys, looks like there is enough interest to warrant the officialness!

So shall it be July 16th! Varsity @ 1pm!

BTW, In a few months Id love to have everyone over for a BBQ at my new house. Im really blessed to have been able to get this. Closed on it last week, and moving in three weeks! In Henry County on Lake Spivey Estates. Someone say Fall mod meet!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1958884048452.114087.1133283919&l=e5cb4b2728

Congrats on the house. Your right around the corner from me. I live off walt Stevens. Let me know if you need any help moving in, hope to see you around

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Count me in... :beer:

saweeeet!

Congrats on the house. Your right around the corner from me. I live off walt Stevens. Let me know if you need any help moving in, hope to see you around

haha No idea where that is, not too familiar with the area yet, but heck yeah good to see another owner nearby!

Well ill bring tha hookers!!!

Its officially a party!!!!

:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

Are we doing anything else after varsity?

Yeah, Ill try to think of something before then, probably something free/cheap lol

ROUSH06GA

forum member
Reaction score
k thats fine. cause it will be kinda boring if i drove 1hr and eat and then went back home. Would you guys like going bowling or any other activity?

Last edited:

uniquestang

forum member
Reaction score
whats with the 1pm mid day sweat your ass off time lol. i might be able to make it by then. depends if i can get cleared from fort hood and start my pcs leave to benning on time or not.

EMT644

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome guys, looks like there is enough interest to warrant the officialness!

So shall it be July 16th! Varsity @ 1pm!

BTW, In a few months Id love to have everyone over for a BBQ at my new house. Im really blessed to have been able to get this. Closed on it last week, and moving in three weeks! In Henry County on Lake Spivey Estates. Someone say Fall mod meet!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1958884048452.114087.1133283919&l=e5cb4b2728

Wow I went to Henry County High School and still have tons of friends down there

Oh and I havent been to a meeting yet so that seems like a good time. You can count my wife and I in for this one

Last edited:

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
k thats fine. cause it will be kinda boring if i drove 1hr and eat and then went back home. Would you guys like going bowling or any other activity?

i agree, but we will be driving for 16hrs or so each way, lol.

we are still hoping to come for the meet if i can get off work.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Sale pending on my car....if it sales I may have to bring out my wife's Fusion and hurt some feelings, ha!

EMT644

forum member
Reaction score
So did we ever decide what we were gonna do after the varsity?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back