ATTN: ProCharger guys....check this shit out

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Received a PM about this post over on the Shelby forums. Now, I've had my doubts about this guy for quite some time due to the nature of his posts. Just sounds like a dipshit who's trying to bullshit the Shelby guys (who are not that sharp on performance) into thinking he's a horsepower god. I've called bullshit on several of his posts but this one is a doozie.

Gents...Thank you all for your kind words LuLu's new make-up wasn't just an engine build, rather a whole car makeover.

I'll try and keep it all brief. I do not have any time slips and I prolly will not be able to provide them. My focus is road racing, not 1/4 mile drags. Moreover, I do not have a dyno sheet at my fingertips, but they are on file at the shop.

This "whole car" build was completed and LuLu made 750+ RWHP/690+ RWTQ in the final days of (safe) tuning. However, because the stock SGT Tremec 3650 tranny cannot endure this level of power, LuLu was "detuned" for the street, detuned to just under 700 RWHP, and only until a durable tranny can be acquired.

LuLu's 'makeover" was designed/engineered by me, with assembly by Simpson Performance, Stillman Valley, Illinois. Please feel free to call Corey Simpson at 815.645.1199 to verify LuLu's stats. Meanwhile, on with the build details...

NEW Teksid 4.6L sidebolt bare block, .005 clean-up bore. (a Teksid block is the strongest block Ford ever produced, and I haven't seen any stronger yet)
JE pistons, 11cc dish, 9.1:1 compression
Manley con rods, Kellog crankshaft, Clevite bearings
FRP high volume oil pump, Canton winage tray
MMR 7qt oil pan and extended pick up
Balance and blueprint short block by Simpson Performance
Ported stock 4.6L-3V heads by TEA to max specs, titanium valves, keepers and keys, CompCams "beehive" blower springs
CompCams stage 2 blower cams, cam phaser delete
FelPro gaskets all around
ARP fastners everywhere, I mean e v e r y w h e r e
Afco 3 core radiator, 160 t/stat. LuLu runs at a max of 190 degrees
ProCharger 3 core air-to-air intercooler
ProCharger D1SC blower, 8 rib drive belt, 3.85 pulley, 8 pounds of boost
C&L intake manifold w/charge motion valve delete
3" ID blower plumbing, 90mm MAF, Big Mouth BOV
-10 fuel lines front to back, billet fuel rails and 60# injectors
Snow throttle activated methanol injection active @ 5 lbs of boost
Dual Ford GT supercar fuel pumps
McLeod twin disc hydraulic clutch
Lakewood Watts link, panhard bar delete, Ford Racing A-arm brace
Ford Racing 8.8 rear cover, stock 3.55:1 gears and Trac-Loc diff, Dana 60 caps and bolts
Certified 6 point roll cage by FastForward Race Engineering, Simpson 5 point belts
Innovative gauges (oil p, WB AFR, and boost) in a triple pod on the A pillar, Autometer shift light
ScanGuage OBDII monitor, Garmin Nuvi 760 GPS, X2
Shelby Bullit wheels in chrome, 18X9 in front, 18X10.5 rear
Nitto 555R, 285X40 in front, 305X35 rear
MMR custom poly engine and tranny mounts for Teksid in '07 frame
Stainless Works tuned full length catted headers (1.75 primary, 3" collectors), followed by 3" SS pipe, MagnaFlo X pipe and mufflers

Forgive me, gents, there is a lot more detail available here, including what it feels like to drive this bitch even when she's not done yet. But, I cannot wrap my memory, nor my expressions around all that stuff right now. I have other issues pending tomorrow.

Hope this helps y'all, gents, never meant to make a mystery out of it. Questions welcome.

Y'all be safe, happy motoring.

Mac.

Yeah....that's right. 750+ RWHP/690+ RWTQ with 8 psi from a D1SC on a 9:1 stock bore/stroke engine. But, alas, he doesn't have that dyno sheet handy.

AJ

US Muscle, AUS Hustle....
Reaction score
Received a PM about this post over on the Shelby forums. Now, I've had my doubts about this guy for quite some time due to the nature of his posts. Just sounds like a dipshit who's trying to bullshit the Shelby guys (who are not that sharp on performance) into thinking he's a horsepower god. I've called bullshit on several of his posts but this one is a doozie.

Yeah....that's right. 750+ RWHP/690+ RWTQ with 8 psi from a D1SC on a 9:1 stock bore/stroke engine. But, alas, he doesn't have that dyno sheet handy.

calling BS

AJ

US Muscle, AUS Hustle....
Reaction score
I made my numbers on 10PSI.. hmmmm

They are typical e-stats... btw I should post my 10 sec pass on a bolt 3v over there, too bad I lost my time slip!

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
Wow. I made my numbers on 10# of boost as well. Guess I went to the wrong tuner. LOL

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
will I dont buy the HP claim for one second and believe he's FOS.

lets not get caught up on the boost levels, if the build is believed (big ?), he's got ported heads, cams, LTs and air/air IC, these would all lower boost levels.

LOL :

12 User(s) are reading this topic
2 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users

Last edited:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
I see a "Banned" sticker in your future...

So be it. At least the Shelby guys will know I don't put up with bullshit.

will I dont buy the HP claim for one second and believe he's FOS.

lets not get caught up on the boost levels, if the build is believed (big ?), he's got ported heads, cams, LTs and air/air IC, these would all lower boost levels.

Dave.....here's another key: 3.85" pulley

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Dave.....here's another key: 3.85" pulley

SD - no doubt he's full of crap. simply making the point that a boost level in and of itself is not always a tell tale sign.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
I get all worked up after reading shit like that. Obviously he's lying. It either has a LOT more done to it than he's suggesting, or it simply doesn't make that kind of power.

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
Two things.

1) He has three of these sitting on his bumper

this_sticker_adds_100_whp-p217030076252185015qjcl_400.jpg

2) SD being polite. Hell has frozen over.

Back