AUX adapter for Shaker to use iPod etc

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
*******SOLD*********

Everyone this is the PIE adapter for the stock Shaker system. It interfaces between the stock harness and the radio. It gives you an RCA input to your stereo. I chose to run a headphone jack to rca cable and used it with my ipod and droid(streaming pandora). I didn't want a system that would constantly charge the ipod and mess up the battery. I have moved past the shaker system and no longer need this.

PIE FRD04-AUX $50 shipped!

Here is a writeup I did back in the day on install.
http://forums.themustangsource.com/f692/ipod-aux-adapter-shaker-473675/

Last edited:

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
oh ok, i thought you ran a line out from the factory head phone jack that had rcas on the other end then you hooked that end into your ipod. I was all confused. I'm trying to find a simple alternative than the straight headphone jack to ipod that will produce better sound quality. I have factory Nav

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
No! Mine didn't have an imput for the aux button. Thats what this adapter that I just sold does. I knew a girl with the same setup as you and the quality sucked compared to mine! I ended up getting my current pioneer 920bt for 600ish from amazon with a pioneer discount coupon. Awesome deal! That may be your only other option for better sound. I love my new setup!

bcb06gt

Reaction score
I have this unit. I have a cable that has RCA plugs on one end and an Iphone/Ipod connector AND headphone jack (3.5mm) for other mp3/smartphones. Cable also has a power connection to charge Ipod/Iphone when connected.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
My current connection to my pioneer has usb and headphone on one end and ipod plug on the other

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
No problem brother. Good luck. Let me know if you ever head to mir. Always down to go to the strip

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
No problem brother. Good luck. Let me know if you ever head to mir. Always down to go to the strip

Will do. My buddy lives over your way in Ellicot City. Has an 07 Vista Blue GT500. I'll be over there on April 9th we'll be installing some parts and tinting my windows. The name of the shop is Fresh Designs

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back