B2S1 O2 Sensor and idle problems

ColeStang_GT

Reaction score
Got a new tune from Bama, third revision. Drove like a dream after I uploaded the new tune and cleaned my air filter. Went to the bar for a couple hours, came out and cel came on immediately and started idling rough again.

This time it was p0152(b2s1 Sensor Circuit High Voltage) and p2175(Throttle Actuator Control System – Low Airflow Detected). Switched the tune immediately back to the second revision and still the p0152, along with p0153 again, and p0600(just a burp I guess for the pcm).

Re-cleaned my maf and throttle body last night(maybe a little oil from the air filter clogged up the airflow a tad). So thats all good hopefully.

This morning I went outside and got the multimeter and started shooting the o2 itself. Ohms wise I got 5-6 ohms on the heater element(2 white wires). Voltage wise on the actual circuit with the car running I got about 15-16 when the car as warm on 200mv setting(back and grey wires). Not really sure of the proper readings honestly, havent been able find much online

I just changed this o2 sensor last week. I have no datalog capabilities right now because I don't have a laptop(use a desktop to upload the tunes and update).

So far for the idle problem and running rough problem I have cleaned the air filter, cleaned maf, cleaned throttle body, replaced fuel filter(disgusting to, probablyy gonna run seafoam through it and change it again), replaced b2s1 o2 sensor, checked COP's.

Pacesetter long tubes and o/r h btw. Bama isn't in on Sundays so have to wait till tomorrow to talk to them.

Any ideas?

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
That's your problem. Get motorcraft ones. I always have problems with the bosch's

golkhl

forum member
Reaction score
Best price I found on the oem motorcraft sensors is from Rockauto.com, be sure to use the 5% coupon code.

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
I put an NTK sensor in my car. Runs the same as OEM. Logs the same.

ColeStang_GT

Reaction score
I have a paur of extenders coming from AM and im gonna run to ford and pick up an oem sensor, when the blizzard melts here. They have one in stock.

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
I drive the car around, it runs the same. I log the car using my SCT X3 and my laptop, the O2 switches as the factory one did. Warms up the same.

I have a 2008 Bullitt with a Roush M90, warmed up by the VMP500 kit.

NTK has different part numbers for pre and post cat. I'd say there's a good chance they manufacture the sensors for Ford.

Last edited:

ColeStang_GT

Reaction score
I have used Bosch for years on my vehicles as replacements and never had problems. But hopefully the oem sensors will help.

TungstenGT

forum member
Reaction score
I purchased a set of oem motorcraft 02 sensors from eBay (type in the part number of the sensor. Or I can find a link) for $25 each. Put them in the other day no problems and they appear to genuine motorcraft. Also got a new motorcraft MAF sensor for $25 on eBay

Kalatrax

forum member
Reaction score
I have an ongoing battle with P0133 and P0153 codes with my Pacesetters and Bama tunes. I just loaded another tune with hopes it will hold out. It's due to the fact that the sensors get moved down further.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back