Back from Vacation

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What the hell does this have to do with Adam's vacation?

2MFF

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
After reading this thread I am not sure if I will be able to read another ST related thread. The terms "being blown", "twin screw", "forced induction", etc will all have a weird second meaning. :shock:

I may have to rethink having Adam give me a blower job and becoming another member of the Spanktime crew. :kinky:

:victory:

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's a SoCal thing, they all swing both ways. They tried to get me into their love triangle, but I would not give it up.:naughty: I had to get back up North ASAP:party:

Northern Cal??? ROFLMAO...

If that's not the pot calling the kettle black. Up there in lost soul land, the women are tough and the livestock are scared...:doggy:

I heard big John did a special 'install' for you at the shop tough guy...:kinky:

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Adam is the REASON I failed. It's damn hard to give it up when he's constantly wanting man love.

Hey Mark, here's that icon you were looking for. lol

IlikeMen.gif

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Northern Cal??? ROFLMAO...

If that's not the pot calling the kettle black. Up there in lost soul land, the women are tough and the livestock are scared...:doggy:

I heard big John did a special 'install' for you at the shop tough guy...:kinky:

No I am way up north in Washington, I can't stay in cali too long due to the fact that I only speak English.

Oh yeah, don't be too jealouse about the time John and I spent together he says he will alway have an extra "bullet" in the chamber for ol' Chevykiller.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back