Bad Sellers

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
I've talked to HOLYWD (Caleb) throughout the course of the day. He has been in contact with the guy he is currently in this dispute with. He said that they had talked already and that the end result was a claim filed through PayPal and the dispute would be resolved in that matter.
He is aware of the flaming through the thread and why things are locked up and from what I understood he is currently talking with StkJock (Dave) about the issue. He feels that posting in this thread isn't going to help or end the dispute, just further open it for discussion and flaming. He rather personally handle it on his own with OP, the mods, and paypal.

There could be various different reasons why this has been handle the way it has. I don't know the direct details on everything but the guy doesnt get a 254 positive itrader rating for no reason. He has had alot of positive transaction and is an honest guy. This one just didn't go his way and he messed up. I'm sure he, OP and the mods will get the issue resolved.

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well,the way i see it he can just keep the CAI for the gauges. The amount of money i sent him to make the difference on the gauges/sos pod is way more than what i would pay for the sos pod. Now that i have sold the gauges, i wouldnt really request the whole amount of cash back. Just the difference in what i would pay him for the pod itself.

I can almost guarantee that PayPal won't give you anything back unless you return the gauges and the pod. Unless Caleb agrees to it, I don't see a positive outcome from PayPal.

blackmustang12

forum member
Reaction score
I've talked to HOLYWD (Caleb) throughout the course of the day. He has been in contact with the guy he is currently in this dispute with. He said that they had talked already and that the end result was a claim filed through PayPal and the dispute would be resolved in that matter.
He is aware of the flaming through the thread and why things are locked up and from what I understood he is currently talking with StkJock (Dave) about the issue. He feels that posting in this thread isn't going to help or end the dispute, just further open it for discussion and flaming. He rather personally handle it on his own with OP, the mods, and paypal.

There could be various different reasons why this has been handle the way it has. I don't know the direct details on everything but the guy doesnt get a 254 positive itrader rating for no reason. He has had alot of positive transaction and is an honest guy. This one just didn't go his way and he messed up. I'm sure he, OP and the mods will get the issue resolved.

I dont know why Caleb would lie to you or anyone else about the matter but as i have stated to StkJock when he pm'd me about it, the last contact i have had with Caleb is through a text on Dec. 10. We were having a conversation about the gauges after aeroforce told me that they were pretty old. After i asked him that day if he would take the gauges back, he hasnt contacted me ever since. Instead of tell lies to other people, man up and actually CONTACT ME!!!! YOU HAVE MY PHONE NUMBER or YOU CAN PM ME.

I can almost guarantee that PayPal won't give you anything back unless you return the gauges and the pod. Unless Caleb agrees to it, I don't see a positive outcome from PayPal.

If they dont then they dont. I havent had to deal with paypal in an occasion like this before so I am not really sure how this situation works. If I knew he was this shady, i would have sold the intake to another guy and just sent him all cash.

Last edited:

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
I dont know why Caleb would lie to you or anyone else about the matter but as i have stated to StkJock when he pm'd me about it, the last contact i have had with Caleb is through a text on Dec. 10. We were having a conversation about the gauges after aeroforce told me that they were pretty old. After i asked him that day if he would take the gauges back, he hasnt contacted me ever since.

Sending ya a PM

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score

:bs:

Bullshit!!!

And as proven by numerous people either not using the iTrader, which would reflect negative, or the others that have come forward and admitted they didn't use the iTrader correctly, his 254 positive iTrader is bullshit. This is has happened more than once or twice, so basically he is one step above SD Wheeler because at least HOLYWD is giving parts, be them being fucked up or the wrong ones.

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
:bs:

Bullshit!!!

And as proven by numerous people either not using the iTrader, which would reflect negative, or the others that have come forward and admitted they didn't use the iTrader correctly, his 254 positive iTrader is bullshit. This is has happened more than once or twice, so basically he is one step above SD Wheeler because at least HOLYWD is giving parts, be them being fucked up or the wrong ones.

Dont forget the parts he got for free or cheap and made a profit off of. I wonder of the 254 how many of those transactions were profitable for the guy.

garner

forum member
Reaction score
Dont forget the parts he got for free or cheap and made a profit off of. I wonder of the 254 how many of those transactions were profitable for the guy.

So what if he made a profit? Welcome to America. People do it everyday. He made a pretty good plan for making supplemental income

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
Grnbullit- lol nice try, you don't know everything yet you jump To try and defend. I saw yesterday where it was mentioned to him and he blew that off like he is this. The mods and admins are stepping up and handling it perfectly in my opinion. Caleb has now made his bed!! Op good luck

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
So what if he made a profit? Welcome to America. People do it everyday. He made a pretty good plan for making supplemental income

I have no problem with making profit off a part or two you ended up not liking or something. I've probably done it because i didn't like the part or wanted something else. But to do it over, and over, and over again taking advantage of other enthusiasts is just wrong. You should probably read the last few pages of this thread.

If you consider bargaining fellow members/enthusiasts for parts because your 'broke' and keeping it for a few weeks before you sell it for much more than you got it for or taking a free part and selling it a few weeks later a good plan for supplemental income, than you can also go fuck yourself.

Last edited:

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have no problem with making profit off a part or two you ended up getting hooked up on. I've probably done it because i didn't like the part or wanted something else. But to do it over, and over, and over again taking advantage of other enthusiasts is just wrong. You should probably read the last few pages of this thread.

I understand people's frustrations with Caleb for not properly representing parts, for asking for PayPal fees after the deal has been made, for bad communication, etc.. What I don't understand is this hatred some people have with him making a profit on parts. Are we communists? Is he forcing anyone to buy his parts? Cheating is not good. Capitalism is.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I don't think anyone is "hating" on him making a profit, more like him not being a vendor and acting like a store.

buying parts for no other reason than to resell them at a higher price is more of a business move than your average "classified section participator".
If you're going to act more like a business than a guy selling used parts, you should be treated as a vendor, pretty plain and simple. I don't see how it's fair to other vendors that he loopholes it.

Last edited:

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't think anyone is "hating" on him making a profit, more like him not being a vendor and acting like a store.

buying parts for no other reason than to resell them at a higher price is more of a business move than your average "classified section participator"

But why does that bother you? Are you losing out on vendor fees? Isn't that the decision of the owner of this site?

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
It bothers me because I am a longtime member of this site and would like to see everyone get a fair shake and fair treatment.

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score

REALLY??!!

Are you serious? You see no issue that one of our members put up a Carbon Fiber Intake Manifold Cover for free to someone to come and get it, knowing full and well he could sell it for some coin, but wanted to hook a member up. Somehow HOLYWD got to it first, then less than 2 weeks later, HOLYWD put that same exact carbon fiber intake cover up for sale in THESE classifieds for $150, knowing fully that he got it from this same forum as a hookup for free??!! You want to take advantage of others, go sling that on another site, not this one!! To me that is an issue, just saying!!!

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It bothers me because I am a longtime member of this site and would like to see everyone get a fair shake and fair treatment.

I don't understand how Kimmer's decision to charge vendor fees or not to someone makes anything less fair for you.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I don't understand how Kimmer's decision to charge vendor fees or not to someone makes anything less fair for you.

I didn't say anything about me, I'm fine...
I can speak up on my opinion which is exactly what I am doing.
I can also speak about how it's not fair to other vendors.
I can also say the sky is green and purple.
are you trying to revoke my freedom of speech sir?

monk36

forum member
Reaction score
REALLY??!!

Are you serious? You see no issue that one of our members put up a Carbon Fiber Intake Manifold Cover for free to someone to come and get it, knowing full and well he could sell it for some coin, but wanted to hook a member up. Somehow HOLYWD got to it first, then less than 2 weeks later, HOLYWD put that same exact carbon fiber intake cover up for sale in THESE classifieds for $150, knowing fully that he got it from this same forum as a hookup for free??!! You want to take advantage of others, go sling that on another site, not this one!! To me that is an issue, just saying!!!

That was a chance the original seller accepted when he offered it for sale. There was absolutely nothing wrong with that.

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I didn't say anything about me, I'm fine...
I can speak up on my opinion which is exactly what I am doing.
I can also speak about how it's not fair to other vendors.
I can also say the sky is green and purple.
are you trying to revoke my freedom of speech sir?

No, I'm trying to understand your opinion and voicing my own. Have I asked you not to speak?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
GUYS Enough of the debate - "Bad Sellers" not why this or that.

TIA

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back