Bad Sellers

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
Guys give him a chance to speak. I know it's been a little time maybe he has good reasoning. Lets give him a week to respond before bashing.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Guys give him a chance to speak. I know it's been a little time maybe he has good reasoning. Lets give him a week to respond before bashing.

This started on 11/12, the check cleared the bank on 12/5 and Towlley has been on here as of 12/20.

So, that says he is still alive and has someone else's money for 20 days and has not shipped the part!

He has had plenty of time to respond. I know that every time I log on if there is a PM , it pops up in my face. Why would his be any different?

FUCKING BULLSHIT!

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Sorry to say but looks like hes trying to get away, you might want to take a trip. Lol

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yea , would seem so, at least break it out to a new thread.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Thanks for the info and your post.

I signed up over there and tried to post in his for sale thread but I didn't have enough posts. So I posted in a few other threads of his and started a new thread. A couple of guys seemed to take offense, but oh well

You can start a review thread on MM at this spot in the classifieds.

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/member-buy-sell-feedback/

I had a really good transaction with Jake about a month ago... he did take a day or two to respond once he had the check, but it wasn't unreasonable. I'm really surprised at what you're having to deal with. It's unacceptable.

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You can start a review thread on MM at this spot in the classifieds.

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/member-buy-sell-feedback/

I had a really good transaction with Jake about a month ago... he did take a day or two to respond once he had the check, but it wasn't unreasonable. I'm really surprised at what you're having to deal with. It's unacceptable.

Thanks. I just started a thread.

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/member-buy-sell-feedback/243729-jake-m.html#post4166142

08calspecial

forum member
Reaction score
Good deal. A lot of people are on both forums. They really need to work together in circumstances such as this.

BigRis

forum member
Reaction score
I really like this site but as far as the classifieds i have stayed out. the issue for me is I have always dealt face to face cash only but everyone here is scattered all over the country. I hate dealing with paypal etc.
i hate selling stuff anyways. It doesnt matter if it is a car or a microwave at a garage sale. I tell everyone if you have a problem bring it back and I will buy it back.
Like other guys have said, how can these guys sleep knowing that you screwed some guy by either selling him crap or not even sending the parts at all.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back