Bad Sellers

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
***Update*** So I get a letter in the mail from GE money requesting I send back the blower to Joshua..Only catch is..Joshua has not confirmed his mailing address. So I call the number on the letter and speak with an agent. I'm now being told that I must take these boxes of garbage to a local shop for an unbiased 3rd party inspection and a letter from said shop. OHHHH and I have 3 calender days to do so... FUCK YOU PayPal.

I'd be at Guido's Backyard Garage getting him to write some crapped up inspection and be done!!!!!

Stolen 98

forum member
Reaction score
Luckily...There is a Roush Authorized dealer local to me. The owner/tuner took a look at the kit today and is in the process of making me a letter.

I also heard back from the UPS store today...they are awaiting Joshua to provide them the the value of the items damaged...I suggested they contact ROUSH and provided them with Roush Part#'s...They refused on account of the parts are USED.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, that sucks, just take it to a shop get them to sign off and be done with it. Sucks balls but what other choice you got?

edit: I missed your last post somehow. Either way. At least maybe it's going in the right direction now.

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
Isnt that they guy with the "busy" mustang that was just getting rid of all that red roush shit?

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
That's why I never buy anything as a gift. No way to contest it if it is not up to your standards.

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
holy cow bro. Nevermind on the refund you gonna start this crap. You said you wanted the scoops I told you that you were a new member with no feedback and after everyone on here gave me a hard time about me getting ripped on a transaction tellin me not to sell to new members unless payment is sent as a gift. Exactly what I told you. These scoops are far from crap. I told you the clips were missing and could be had anywhere and I have the emails to prove everything. If you didnt want them after I told you the clips were missing that are $3.50 from roush then we wouldnt be in this spot. Then I offered to refund your cash as long as you covered the shipping. and you start this crap forget about it.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
Just bought sidescoops from muztangman93 and there crap. First off he asked for payment as a gift now i see why. I paid him and after i paid he said ohh by the way the clips are missing ok no big deal right, package gets here today had to pay the post man 1.80 for postage cauase his prepaid lable didnt cover it ok no big deal I open the box scoops are rough not to mention that the black honeycomb has knicks and gouges in the plastic that cant be fixed will look like crap I PM him he says no refund just wasted 100 dollars I dont put junk on my car

Never Gift the money, if a seller request that, I move on. Too easy to get hosed.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
holy cow bro. Nevermind on the refund you gonna start this crap. You said you wanted the scoops I told you that you were a new member with no feedback and after everyone on here gave me a hard time about me getting ripped on a transaction tellin me not to sell to new members unless payment is sent as a gift. Exactly what I told you. These scoops are far from crap. I told you the clips were missing and could be had anywhere and I have the emails to prove everything. If you didnt want them after I told you the clips were missing that are $3.50 from roush then we wouldnt be in this spot. Then I offered to refund your cash as long as you covered the shipping. and you start this crap forget about it.

That being said, sounds like he disclosed the clips were missing, and he offered a refund with you shipping back. sounds like he was trying to do the right thing.

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
He didnt get hosed at all. I bought them from steve poe along with a bunch of roush stuff. He can attest to the fact that there was nothing wrong with them.

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
Totally full of shit. Been a forum member for what 15 days and starting pure bull already. I was gonna take em back just to make you totally happy and you cant wait three seconds to start bull on a forum real nice.

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah you can also smash them with a seldgehammer before you take a pic. I know exactly what they looked like when the left my posession. That doesnt mean that you didnt do something to them when you got em. You know exactly why It was sent as a gift and I have every email to prove what I had wrote you.

lucis06

Reaction score
case closed done with this deal moving on no time for small issues in life to many other things to deal with

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
Yes it was. I also just offered this and want everyone else to hear it. I will refund once received minus shipping as long as there is a positive left for me and I will do the same for him. Granted they are in the same condition as when they left my shop.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back