Bad Sellers

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
When those of you who dealt with jcw427 sent him Paypal funds, didn't his full name and address get revealed via PayPal?

xkape

forum member
Reaction score
I went a read that thread and, I am going to point out something I noticed. A member asked him if he would just sell the m90 and he said he wanted to sell the blower and the engine as a unit. He just turned down $2000 right there. As a crook, you generally don't do that, I would think. Something is absolutely up with this guy but, it seems at the very least, his original intentions weren't to fuck everyone over.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
I went a read that thread and, I am going to point out something I noticed. A member asked him if he would just sell the m90 and he said he wanted to sell the blower and the engine as a unit. He just turned down $2000 right there. As a crook, you generally don't do that, I would think. Something is absolutely up with this guy but, it seems at the very least, his original intentions weren't to fuck everyone over.

Unless your greedy and going for the big score.

05gtowner

forum member
Reaction score
That is him because that screen shot of the Roush is from the video he sent me to listen to the mufflers he had for sale.

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
Nope no responses from emails private messages and sent facebook messages will not respond at all

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back