BAMA called out!

ethic1

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone else see Ken call out BAMA for the world record car that JPC built and Bama is claiming on FB? :omfg:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
From what I gather Chris Rose from AM was posting and deleted his posts....

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just don't understand why all the hate/drama recently...I get it, everyone wants to make money but there has to be enough business to go around...

ethic1

forum member
Reaction score
I think the hate really came that BAMA/AM was trying to pass it all off as if they did the work when truely they did not do much...

Thing I found funiest was it was even JPC spilling the beans it was Ken!

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I remember when Chris Rose used to be the AM forum rep before he moved up. I saw his posts, looks like one of his bosses suggested he delete that shit while representing AM.

I also noticed all the images had the BAMA watermark all over them to prevent the other companies that worked on the car from using the images. That was rather chickenshit as well IMO.

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
This in no way is directed towards ken but in every industry this happens. You have guys that are more skilled in a technical way than others but don't have the business savy of their competitors that may not be as talented as them. Because of their business savyness they make more money even though they are not as talented. Tempers flare drama ensues.....American muscle has been successful at making money that's for sure.

Mineral_'01

forum member
Reaction score
Fucking vendor drama everywhere!

Yeah it's funny, every forum I have ever been on has this drama going on constantly. There is always big rivalry and call-outs on the BMW E36 FI forums (bimmerforums) probably more so than mustang forums. Can't we all just learn to get along ha!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back