BAMA called out!

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Fucking vendor drama everywhere!

Yeah, it's getting ri-god-damn-diculous. These companies are acting like they are teen age boys with raging hormones. Bunch of high school bullshit. Grow the fuck up and act like adults running businesses.

Reaction score
This is why I don't have a updated tune for my mustang... Everyone of these fuckers act like kids and I'll be damned if I give them my money... Piss on them.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This is why I don't have a updated tune for my mustang... Everyone of these fuckers act like kids and I'll be damned if I give them my money... Piss on them.

Just go with Mike Rousch at MAP for your tune and end all this fucking drama.

Jinx

Photography Blogger
Reaction score
Mike has been quite recently; because from what I hear....he been working on tunes. Lol.

A tuner that tunes. *sarcasm* hmmm.

I've been thinking about going with him too. He has a great rep, been friendly on the forums; and actually seems to avoid drama and getting butt hurt (traits that will keep him in business and probably make more people go to him because of it).

I'm just imagining Mike reading all these threads about "what vendor hasn't gave credit to", "what vendor is trying to get another fired", and "what vendor is using another vendors tunes"...and he probably shaking his head while eating a sandwich....then getting back to work actually tuning the masses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just go with Mike Rousch at MAP for your tune and end all this fucking drama.

Mike has been quite recently; because from what I hear....he been working on tunes. Lol.

A tuner that tunes. *sarcasm* hmmm.

I've been thinking about going with him too. He has a great rep, been friendly on the forums; and actually seems to avoid drama and getting butt hurt (traits that will keep him in business and probably make more people go to him because of it).

I'm just imagining Mike reading all these threads about "what vendor hasn't gave credit to", "what vendor is trying to get another fired", and "what vendor is using another vendors tunes"...and he probably shaking his head while eating a sandwich....then getting back to work actually tuning the masses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El oh el

Mustangfan

forum member
Reaction score
From what I hear they were able to start with a big pile of it thanks to mom and dad. Doesn't diminish what they have done, but it sure does make it easier.

When I started my own business in 2000, I had to take on two investors, both of which became partners. Took me years to buy them out, boy I wish I could have gone to family. But in this case AM has built a real business, they have great marketing, good website and fantastic customer service.

Needless to say where the money cane from is irrelevant, they sure made the most of it. There are so many examples of people burning through money when starting a bussiness and failing miserably.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
When I started my own business in 2000, I had to take on two investors, both of which became partners. Took me years to buy them out, boy I wish I could have gone to family. But in this case AM has built a real business, they have great marketing, good website and fantastic customer service.

Needless to say where the money cane from is irrelevant, they sure made the most of it. There are so many examples of people burning through money when starting a bussiness and failing miserably.

They didn't build it.

-El President

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back