Bamachips & Brenspeed tunes

2k05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
To tell you the truth, I have had Tunes From Bamachips, Evolution, VMP. Brendspeed and I am sticking with a local Tuner and getting a Dyno tune, I am tired of the Problems, Waiting and overall PITA Mail order tunes cause. Find a Local tuner and do it that way, over time you will be happier

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Me

brenspeedlogolarge.jpg

h8imports

forum member
Reaction score
The only tuner I have ever used is Doug @ BamaChips. Every car or Truck I've owned he has tuned. My N/A bolt-on GT with a BamaChips tune ran a 12.97 at 107.5 on the stock street tires from Ford. I want to go back with slickes and see what it will run. I think you will have good luck with BamaChips.

fullsayl

WTFC?
Reaction score
If you read directions on your SCT/Diablo like you use the search function on this site, you should return the damn thing.

:asshat:

pacettr

PJ Lover
Reaction score
Just got tunes for my wife's car after throwing a few mods at it. Went with Bama for a couple of reasons.

Car is an auto - as many of these threads as I have read a common theme seems to be Dougs expertise at working magic with the trans

Previous experience - we had a dyno day at our dealership a couple of years ago and Doug brought out his dyno and tuned all day. Very knowledgable and a pleasure to deal with.

New mods include JTL cai, Comp nsr stage II's, JBA lt's

Doug - you were right; needs gears :beerchug2:

Last edited:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just got tunes for my wife's car after throwing a few mods at it. Went with Bama for a couple of reasons.

Car is an auto - as many of these threads as I have read a common theme seems to be Dougs expertise at working magic with the trans

Previous experience - we had a dyno day at our dealership a couple of years ago and Doug brought out his dyno and tuned all day. Very knowledgable and a pleasure to deal with.

New mods include JTL cai, Comp nsr stage II's, JBA lt's

Doug - you were right; needs gears :beerchug2:

Congrats on a Great Looking PJ Mustang.

It just Looks GREAT !!!!!!!!

AWESOME piece ........
victory.gif

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back