BAMAChips Tuning in the DC Area !!!!

2k05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
logo.jpg

BAMACHIPS Dyno Tune Day In Fairfax Virginia.

Doug at Bamachips is one of the Top S197 Mustang Tuners in the Nation so reserve your spot now.
PM Me if Interested​

Saturday July 19th 2008

He can bring handheld tuners with him, but intake kits would be too large and would cost him extra to bring on the plane, just let Doug know before hand and he can send them to you and then you can just bring them along to the Dyno Tune and we will install it there.​

300.00 for N/A Tunes and 400.00 for FI Tunes, if you need a FI tune, please contact Doug beforehand and give him the details on your car.​

The Shop is Located here: MAP to the Shop

Moore Automotive:
9776 Lee Hwy.
Fairfax City, V.A. 22031

BAMAChips
11728 hwy 195
Jasper, Alabama 35503

Douglas Studdard
Phone = 205-302-0231

Please send all emails to [email protected].

Last edited:

jgendron

Reaction score
Do you know if he will be here in the next couple of months or does it look like it will be more like summertime

jgendron

Reaction score
Sorry but I have to bail because I am moving to CO in the end of May

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
jgendron, end of May Adam from ST Motorsports is coming to Utah. Thats close enough right? :)

almost heaven

forum member
Reaction score
I'm very interested. How much for both a 93 and 87 tune? How good a tune can I get w/o a wideband installed?

John

2k05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm very interested. How much for both a 93 and 87 tune? How good a tune can I get w/o a wideband installed?

John
The Dynotune will include as many tunes as you want, 87 econo (remember to ask for all 4 O2 Sensors to be turned on for Virginia Emissions), 91 - 103 Torque 91 - 103 Race, and no you do not need the wideband installed because the dyno has one that is used to monitor the Air / Fuel ratio

if you want a bung installed the Shop can weld one in for you on the spot
I am not sure of the price but I can find out.

Last edited:

2k05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
well the Dyno Tune day went very well, it was almost 98 deg with 60% humidity.

John (AlmostHeaven) did real well, pulled some great Numbers with just a Steeda intake, (297hp 313tq). Great Job, :clap:

Marc (MArcspaz) made great gains with his Cams and Headers (331hp)

A guy running another tuners email tune picked up huge gains with Dougs Dyno tune
and it fixed his automatic shift schedules, this was the most dramatic dyno of the day.
where Marc picked up the most HP :clap:

Last edited:

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Thanks for pulling this together man! I had a great time...

Rygen

I can break any motor!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Scott, you and Doug did a great job organizing this one. Was great to meet everyone. Some significant gains for those that attended.

@Marcspaz,

How was the drive home with the full potential of those cams.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Man! The ride home was awesome! It took every bit of willpower to be good... LOL.

The bottom rpms woke up to the point where I don't have to be heavy on the pedal to get the "knot in the stomach" type of acceleration I love. When I do step on it... all smiles.

It looks like I am not going to be able to make the track Wednesday, but NVMC is renting Mason Dixon Saturday and I will be there for sure. I can't wait to see what happens. I am gonna see if I can bum some DR for the day to cut those 60' times down too.

2k05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Man! The ride home was awesome! It took every bit of willpower to be good... LOL.

The bottom rpms woke up to the point where I don't have to be heavy on the pedal to get the "knot in the stomach" type of acceleration I love. When I do step on it... all smiles.

It looks like I am not going to be able to make the track Wednesday, but NVMC is renting Mason Dixon Saturday and I will be there for sure. I can't wait to see what happens. I am gonna see if I can bum some DR for the day to cut those 60' times down too.

I can't make it saturday so you can stop by and pickup my DR's, you will need to swap at the track, they will fin in the trunk as long as you remove the spare tire and trunk board.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Well ok, it's not "awesome" that you can't go...but the loan is... LOL

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back