Bassani o/r x pipe, subwoof/amps, front cover

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The following for 2005+ S197s

1. Bassani o/r x-pipe: used for 2 years on my 2005, just pulled off for longtubes and another midepipe. This is the modular, SS version with the off road section (ONLY, no cats). $100.00+ shipping.

2. Shaker 1000 subwoofer and amps: pulled from my 2005's trunk as I never used it when playing music. You'll need a harness and mounts and all that which I'm keeping in case I get an aftermarket unit. $250+shipping, but prefer somebody local as they're heavy and will be $$ to ship UPS ($1000 option in 2005).

3. Ford Brand Front End Cover: bought this to protect the paint on the 2005 prior to a long trip, and said screw it when it started to pour just before we left. It's been in the original box ever since. Cost $115, sell for $65+shipping.

Paypal or money order is fine. I'm buying appropriately sized boxes for #1 and #2 above tomorrow, and should have shipping estimates when you need them.

John

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
*SOLD* Bassani o/r x-pipe: used for 2 years on my 2005, just pulled off for longtubes and another midepipe. This is the modular, SS version with the off road section (ONLY, no cats). $100.00+ shipping.

2. Shaker 1000 subwoofer and amps: pulled from my 2005's trunk as I never used it when playing music. You'll need a harness and mounts and all that which I'm keeping in case I get an aftermarket unit. $250+shipping, but prefer somebody local as they're heavy and will be $$ to ship UPS ($1000 option in 2005).

3. Ford Brand Front End Cover: bought this to protect the paint on the 2005 prior to a long trip, and said screw it when it started to pour just before we left. It's been in the original box ever since. Cost $115, sell for $65+shipping.

Paypal or money order is fine. I'm buying appropriately sized boxes for #1 and #2 above tomorrow, and should have shipping estimates when you need them.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back