BBR turn around tunes

THE REAL RLM

hero in my own mind
Reaction score
Hey i used bbr for my procharger tune on my 06 car it is a older stage 2 kit had a little trouble with the air meter placement but the guys at bbr (john &chris) went above and beyond what anyother shop would have done these are very stand up folks

Enitalp

The lost guy.
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm the most patient customer ever. And i still don't have my tune. I will not even bother to put bbr as a bad seller.

VanWilder

forum member
Reaction score
I'm the most patient customer ever. And i still don't have my tune. I will not even bother to put bbr as a bad seller.

i still haven't received a tune file either...even after talking to John on here and I emailed him the original email I sent and datalog file.

HotRodHarry

forum member
Reaction score
IDK...... I ordered my 93 octane tune on a Friday afternoon and got it in the mail on Wednesday.....tune was perfect....only problem is keeping the tires from spinning :)

on a side note....Jimmy III from JDM Engineering.....class act as always buddy. 2 thumbs up!

VanWilder

forum member
Reaction score
have you called?
No I have not recently but I figured after John's response to my previous post I wouldn't have to...but I know they are busy...I will try to call today

Very good. I'm going to copy and paste this onto an e-mail for Chris. I will also verbally remind him as well. Since e-mails don't always go through.

Also if you ever have a problem in the future... Not even just with us... With any company... Pick up a phone and call. Don't depend on e-mails.

Last edited:

CaliStang

forum member
Reaction score
you guys think thats bad me and CMK720 got broken short throw shifters, and its been two months and weve been driving around with these shitty shifters that our very sloppy, have no spring back in neutral and just a real pain. i have called bbr over 20 times and yes im not exagerating only to be told theyll call me back and never got a phone call back. its been over two months and now tomorrow were getting our new ones swapped in, even if it would have taken that much time a phone call would have been nice explaining the process between roush and bbr and i sent a email to John through here and no response. cmk720 and I were left in the dark wondering if we'd ever get new shifters and if we just blew money for a short throw shifter for nothing. Sorry if im venting here but im just really fustrated and i used to love my car, dont get me wrong i still love her but i dread driving her. John and Chris are great guys and so is the rest of the BBR staff i just beleive customer satisfaction should be a main priority.

BubbaRATM

bottle fed baby
Reaction score
I can only speak for myself and have had no problems with them but when i need something from them i pick up the phone and call. I gave them the wrong billing information for my credit card when i was moving and without them recieving payment they shipped my sct and custom tune. When i decided to put the nitrous on my car and needed a tune for it i picked up the phone and called , later that same day i recieved my nitrous tune and a revised n/a tune. Start calling and more will be done and why would you install a broken shifter anyway? Should have sent it back.

CaliStang

forum member
Reaction score
They were both brand new out f the box. They were faulty from the manufacture.

CaliStang

forum member
Reaction score
finally got a hold of chris! lol thank god everything is fine he explained to me roush took forever and that the shifters were also back ordered at the time, and the shifter process to get new ones took a little bit longer because BBR is a vender for roush and not the actual branch of the company so more paper work was invloved. Chris has been very busy as he explained to me and as i know because every time i called he was in another state or writing a magazine article lol, but ill be there tomorrow. for those needing tunes the best way is to try and give him a call and talk to him personally hes a super guy.

-Kevin

BubbaRATM

bottle fed baby
Reaction score
finally got a hold of chris! lol thank god everything is fine he explained to me roush took forever and that the shifters were also back ordered at the time, and the shifter process to get new ones took a little bit longer because BBR is a vender for roush and not the actual branch of the company so more paper work was invloved. Chris has been very busy as he explained to me and as i know because every time i called he was in another state or writing a magazine article lol, but ill be there tomorrow. for those needing tunes the best way is to try and give him a call and talk to him personally hes a super guy.

-Kevin

very nice

They were both brand new out f the box. They were faulty from the manufacture.

even brand new things are broken sometimes

They installed it

didn't know they installed it, they should have checked it.

CaliStang

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah it's weird in both my car and my friends the first 20 minutes of driving the car is good then I guess as the tranny heats up the shifter goes to shit. There's no spring in neutral you can push it all the way over and it will stay there and then going into gears was a pain sometimes. Just glad it's getting fixes tomorrow

BubbaRATM

bottle fed baby
Reaction score
Yeah it's weird in both my car and my friends the first 20 minutes of driving the car is good then I guess as the tranny heats up the shifter goes to shit. There's no spring in neutral you can push it all the way over and it will stay there and then going into gears was a pain sometimes. Just glad it's getting fixes tomorrow

had a shifter like that before and it sucks bad. Glad its getting fixed though.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back