BC Racing coilover Install and review

DarkTrak

Small kine pimpin'
Reaction score
Just ordered the E09 coilovers, a freedom racing T6 panhard bar, 3" moroso studs and 1/2" hubcentric spacers. I'll be updating this as the parts arrive, but was looking for pointers on install, setup and adjustment for anyone familiar with this coilover system. I've never done a coilover system and don't really know what to watch out for. I'm on a time crunch when they get here so I need to keep the surprises to a minimum if possible. Any info/pointers on "DIY" alignment to hold me over till I can get it to a shop would also be greatly appreciated. So until next week when the man in the brown truck shows up....I wait.

Car is a 2011 5.0 6mt. 20x9 and 20x10 ASA MU1s. Before pics to follow.

Oh and Gavin, if you see this thread....shhhhh!! Don't tell the guys on HPM!!

Last edited:

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Where did you get them from? I'm jut trying to get my winter shopping list together :)

DarkTrak

Small kine pimpin'
Reaction score
Give Emerson @ Last Call Racing a shout. Tell him Mike Fligg in Hawaii sent you his way. He's got some rather "interesting" prices. Especially for all u guys on the mainland.

DarkTrak

Small kine pimpin'
Reaction score
Well there have been some delays...BC dragged their feet and now the coilovers won't even get to Emerson in Cali until Friday. Then he has to turn them around and ship them to me in Hawaii. Tis the joys of not coughing up the big bucks for fast shipping lol

The freedom racing panhard bar is scheduled for delivery this thursday though! That's a plus I guess

DRock

Reaction score
The alignment is cake! And the rear shocks reuse the stock upper rubber mounts but you have to cut off the stock nut and reuse the the BC one. Pm me if you need anything.

DarkTrak

Small kine pimpin'
Reaction score
Thanks D. Someone was telling me that I should also get a panhard BRACE? needed?

DRock

Reaction score
Not needed but it's a 100 buxs and your already this far in.

Shorty story, I got one but couldn't tell ya if it did anything

DRock

Reaction score
I'm interested to see what you say about the coils on a 5.0.

DarkTrak

Small kine pimpin'
Reaction score
The aluminum panhard bar showed up yesterday with a free t shirt in the box and the total shipping weight on the box was 4 lbs!!! I dunno how much the stock one weighs but it can't be anywhere near 3-4 lbs!

ce1941c8.jpg

DarkTrak

Small kine pimpin'
Reaction score
Who the fuck moved this to tech?? Lol That's odd....didn't think think this is even close to tech.

Anywho, coilovers left California, en route Hawaii today! Woooot!!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back