Best kit to cool brakes?

flaming70vw

forum member
Reaction score
Who makes the best kit to properly cool the brakes? Or is the ford gt 500 one the best.

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score
agent 47 makes some kind of cooling duct for the brakes but i dont know if its the best

SoundGuyDave

This Space For Rent
Reaction score
Had the Quantum kit, changed it all during the offseason, strictly from fitment reasons.

Went with the FullTiltBoogie backing plates, and 6x4 duct inlets from Butler; no data yet, but the first track event is in 3 weeks...

flaming70vw

forum member
Reaction score
They are suppose to be cooled from air in the hat through the vanes of the rotors correct?

flaming70vw

forum member
Reaction score
does the ford racing kit direct air to the hat or just the side of the rotor? Like the butler ducts though. thanks

Flash_of_Yellow

forum member
Reaction score
I just installed the Agent 47 kit and the lower grill insert (intake) have 3/8 inch gaps at both sides. I'm pissed, but I bought it used for a good price so whatever. I'm going to fill the gap with black weather stripping, but for the cost of this kit new it should fit perfect. I'll try and get shots later.

Otherwise, the ducting and the outlet brackets look to be very good quality, but would prefer the system Duster is using. That's another $150...

Bizzyb0nes

forum member
Reaction score
so deez...what did you use for ports? Im close to to buying speaker box ports, but cant seem to find any except for on the internet

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back