Best Shower Head?

sajesak

Reaction score
I WAS in my garage over the weekend pulling apart a new shower head to remove the flow restrictor in a moderately successful attempt to get a good shower.

Any brands, suggestions, tips or "hot rod" ideas for shower heads? My water pressure seems "ok" - but, I can't seem to find a shower head that delivers a good shower.

the Mrs. complains she can't rinse her hair, etc. etc.

Ideas wanted

sajesak

Reaction score
I WAS in my garage over the weekend pulling apart a new shower head to remove the flow restrictor in a moderately successful attempt to get a good shower.

Any brands, suggestions, tips or "hot rod" ideas for shower heads? My water pressure seems "ok" - but, I can't seem to find a shower head that delivers a good shower.

the Mrs. complains she can't rinse her hair, etc. etc.

Ideas wanted for whoelsale shower heads
thanks for any help

Racer47

Doesn't have much to say
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
doesn't home depot have a forum? or maybe some handyman forum or fb crap? All you post is house shit. no one cares

Miker

Reaction score
doesn't home depot have a forum? or maybe some handyman forum or fb crap? All you post is house shit. no one cares
He made a post about home improvement in a sub forum which is specifically about home improvement.
It took you longer to post a negative comment than it would have to simply scroll past. You know how websites stay afloat right? Posts are clicks, the more clicks the more advertising dollars. This is a pretty slow community. I don't think shaming someone with a question helps anyone. His question was sincere. Your response was unnecessary. Kindness costs you nothing. Try it.

Last edited:

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
I get it Racer47. He is just following the structure of the site. If there is a Forum for it, it's hard to blame him. You do have to wonder if he even owns a Mustang.

JC SSP

Reaction score
I asked him when he posted on the DIY Tech section a question on bathrooms… he never responded so I assume he doesn’t own a mustang. 1964.5 to present lol

crjackson

Reaction score
After taking (wasting) the time to look for his Mustang posts, I see there are exactly ZERO. I do have to wonder ... Why join an S197 Forum, and have nothing to say about Mustangs.

:headscratch:

FredB66

Reaction score
This guy's MO is pretty obvious. He posts a random DIY question followed by a 'thanks in advance for your help' and then sits back and watches the churn. Look at his posting history. He's just yanking everyone's chain.

RoninGT

Reaction score
Personally I prefer the Maya steam shower head. At 8k, it's hard to beat. Hey FredB66..nice Stang

Screenshot_20240124_175949_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back